Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited July 2020

Welcome to Anime Manga cafe

April: "This is April O'Neil from channel 6 news, Welcome to anime manga cafe, Shredder is again causing havoc in the Bronx...the teenage mutant ninja turtles are on their way, I seriously mean it" 

We love ya April :P

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on

Here is another reason why Aiko 3 is my prefer model for rendering, check out Idelacio's 789 outfits and growing for Aiko 3 @ https://www.deviantart.com/idelacio/gallery/28586213/character-showcase

edited July 2020

Miku Hatsune

A3

Hear her voice at click link image below

edited July 2020

Soberana

A3

Splendor 
    A3

edited July 2020

TMNT

Heroes in the half shell

Aiko 3 as April O' Neil

Hiro 3 as Shredder

Any Questions Ask

Carrara Render

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,326
    edited July 2020
    3dcgx said:

Miku Hatsune

A3

Hear her voice 

Lovely voice!

Post edited by Dartanbeck on

The more I animate and render her, the more I feel that the combination of body morphs from Gia 6, Aiko 6 and Keiko 6 makes for one sexy little Manga girl! Her head shape and face is a bit more involved. Genesis teeth were driving me NUTS, so I went into Carrara's model room with Millennium Teeth for Generation 3 figures and fit the inner mouth so it doesn't protrude the skin. Before that I used Fenric's Unlock Figure and then Animate > Detach Skeleton and dragged the teeth out of the hierarchy to turn them into a single prop, then duplicated that and kept only the upper half of one, lower half of the other - then parented them to upper and lower jaws. Works MUCH better for me than Genesis teeth. 

I'm also using Arki's EYEdeas 3+ for V4/M4 for the eyes - much more control. Check it out!

Here's the main Support article - more tutorials on the making of type of stuff coming soon:

https://www.dartanbeck.com/carrara-zone/carrara-cg-workshop/pre-production-phase/character-setup/introducing-rosie-5

Using GenX2, I pretty much gave her all of the expressions I have for V4, Girl 4, and Reby Sky - then more from Genesis 2 Females as well. That's also how I ported over the Generation 6 body morphs.

I Love your Aiko 3 creations!!! I'm now finding that Aiko 3 clothing works really well in Carrara to auto-fit to my Rosie 5 Genesis figure, so I've been collecting. Perhaps one day I'll have enough Aiko 3 stuff to try an Aiko 3 hero of my own!

I've also found that Vicky 3 animated pose files (Poser PZ2) seem to be working somewhat well with Rosie 5. I do get plenty of oddities, but in Carrara I have no troubles fixing it all up to work.

edited July 2020

I Love your Aiko 3 creations!!! I'm now finding that Aiko 3 clothing works really well in Carrara to auto-fit to my Rosie 5 Genesis figure, so I've been collecting. Perhaps one day I'll have enough Aiko 3 stuff to try an Aiko 3 hero of my own!

I've also found that Vicky 3 animated pose files (Poser PZ2) seem to be working somewhat well with Rosie 5. I do get plenty of oddities, but in Carrara I have no troubles fixing it all up to work.

The shape I use for Aiko 3 is an injection of Victoria 3 morph inj and Kioki.  I also inject aiko19 morph, I inject gens as well.  Is a big custom morph.  See works below.

The clothings adjustment I use MorCloth is a python utility to add morph on the clothes.

Cool, Thanks! Looks Awesome!

• EthinEthin Posts: 1,072

• Buaya-kunBuaya-kun Posts: 65
    edited July 2020

Salute!

Salute!

Army cadets.

Post edited by Buaya-kun on
    edited July 2020

Title: Zero Gravity Workspace

Zero Gravity Workspace

This is the first time I made a zero gravity scene. Originally I wanted to put then in Shuttle but I realized that Shuttle interior was cramped and their position on this scene will not fit in Shuttle. So I opted for ISS instead.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited July 2020

Zero Gravity Cohabitation

Zero Gravity Cohabitation

The second zero gravity scene. At initially, I put space suit on the left side girl and undergarment on the other one, but then I swapped it to match the scene.

Good Job everyone.

My next image is not an artwork but I will show you what I use to make my renders

I use three things

Nokia Smart Phone 3V

and JumpStart app I run carrara on this little device, I will show you how is all done next time.

edited July 2020

Zero Gravity Theatre

Zero Gravity Theatre

I never planned to make this as a series more then 2 scenes, but I think I got addicted to it. The planning method on this scene was different than my usual method. Usually, I made the scene first then planned the background to match it. This one all the scene and background was planned together, hopefully made a continuity between the scene and the background.

Zero Gravity Contemplation

Zero Gravity Contemplation

Actually this one was planned before the previous work, but I couldn't get the idea fixed until I done the previous. Originally she was wearing inner thermal suit, but then I changed to spacesuit instead.

Great work Buaya-kun

edited July 2020

Here it is I call it Pocket Carrara

Requirement 

A nokia 3V phone (android)

Jump Desktop App (found at google play)

Vintage tv phone stand

The app is a mirror of your desktop is something like PC anywhere you can connect anywhere is fluid based and not slow.

edited July 2020

Nurse Jo

A3

Zero Gravity Errand

Zero Gravity Errand

Recently, I found a free 3D model of ISS interior from NASA website. The model was highly detailed down to every texture, very impressive. On this scene, the ISS interior was rendered using that model, no background image used here. If you wander why the position was like this, it was based on my assumption. Based on this viewpoint, ISS inner hatch opening upward and the outer hatch located near the control panel on the bottom. Astronaut who want to exit outside should have his/her hear toward the hatch, and the person who want to close the inner hatch should go upward. That's why they orientation were opposite each other.

• Buaya-kun said:

Zero Gravity Errand

Zero Gravity Errand

Recently, I found a free 3D model of ISS interior from NASA website. The model was highly detailed down to every texture, very impressive. On this scene, the ISS interior was rendered using that model, no background image used here. If you wander why the position was like this, it was based on my assumption. Based on this viewpoint, ISS inner hatch opening upward and the outer hatch located near the control panel on the bottom. Astronaut who want to exit outside should have his/her hear toward the hatch, and the person who want to close the inner hatch should go upward. That's why they orientation were opposite each other.

cool great space renders I have a few too

• RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,593
    edited July 2020

Motoko Kusanagi discusses existential philosophy with a Tachikoma while enjoying some breakfast noodles.

A tad different for me as I applied a stylized Anime/Manga face upon Aiko 3 as opposed to my usual "quasi" realistic approach.  In the original manga Masamune Shiro drew her rather "kawaii".

Motoko-Fengs-J-2.jpg
    800 x 600 - 73K
    Post edited by Redfern on
    Redfern said:

Motoko Kusanagi discusses existential philosophy with a Tachikoma while enjoying some breakfast noodles.

A tad different for me as I applied a stylized Anime/Manga face upon Aiko 3 as opposed to my usual "quasi" realistic approach.  In the original manga Masamune Shiro drew her rather "kawaii".

a very interesting take on the Major.

yes

i never use that head cover, it ruin the cuteness i think :D

cool great space renders I have a few too