Welcome to Hatsune Miku Anime Manga Cafe ☕

Comments

• vrba79vrba79 Posts: 1,297

Interesting concept! Huh...I never would have thought to convert G2 stuff into G1...

• vrba79 said:

Interesting concept! Huh...I never would have thought to convert G2 stuff into G1...

All of my characters use Genesis base, and primarily use Gen 4 skins. You can't use Gen 4 skin textures on Genesis 2 and later figures. Not only that but, all of my characters are "anatomically correct" as well, I can't do that with G2M, G3M, or G8M. So, any Gen 4 or G2M or G2F character I get, I convert to Genesis, though I do some work with the originals as well, just not for my original comic characters. 

But, as I said, which version do you like better. One of the things I'm trying to accomplish is to get more of an "anime" quality to my characters'  looks. 

vrba79 said:

All of my characters use Genesis base, and primarily use Gen 4 skins. You can't use Gen 4 skin textures on Genesis 2 and later figures. Not only that but, all of my characters are "anatomically correct" as well, I can't do that with G2M, G3M, or G8M. So, any Gen 4 or G2M or G2F character I get, I convert to Genesis, though I do some work with the originals as well, just not for my original comic characters. 

But, as I said, which version do you like better. One of the things I'm trying to accomplish is to get more of an "anime" quality to my characters'  looks. 

I think I like the Genesis 1 versions better. Especially the second character.

• vrba79 said:
    vrba79 said:

Both versions of each of Genes 1, but the "After" vesions use the Girl 6 shape. So, are yo sayng you like the before vesions? 

edited February 2020
    vrba79 said:
    vrba79 said:

Both versions of each of Genes 1, but the "After" vesions use the Girl 6 shape. So, are yo sayng you like the before vesions? 

No no, I meant the second versions. Girl 6 adds a certain "oomph" If you catch my drift. :3

Post edited by vrba79 on
  • vrba79 said:
    vrba79 said:
    vrba79 said:

No no, I meant the second versions. Girl 6 adds a certain "oomph" If you catch my drift. :3

OK. Thanks. That's what I wanted to know. 

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited March 2020

Bringing another sample anime celshade using futupens sera

this time yatoon latest version was used a plugin for carrara

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • Bumping this back as I like to know a feedback for this anime manga works

I'd like a feedback of my latest novel a visual novel that is on this on the image below written by me and artwork by me.  It's called Jillian Sakurai Kawanishi.  To begin, click link below image then, click new game, then, click on the screw at the far lower right

visual novel link ----> https://3dcgx.com/visualnovel/index.html

To begin, click link above then, click new game, then, click on the screw at the far lower right

Please note it takes about 5 minutes to load im still learning how to speed this up.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898
    vrba79 said:

Swap out AS Boy for AS Man, and you get his big brother! Its a shame they don't sell the animated shapes pack any more, because when mixed with other morphs, you can make some diverse male characters.

Love this character! Did a little bit of research on "Animated Shapes for G2M" and indeed, such a pity that this isn't sold anymore!

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,898

3Delight

Great work, she's beautiful!

edited March 2020
    Hylas said:
    vrba79 said:

Swap out AS Boy for AS Man, and you get his big brother! Its a shame they don't sell the animated shapes pack any more, because when mixed with other morphs, you can make some diverse male characters.

Love this character! Did a little bit of research on "Animated Shapes for G2M" and indeed, such a pity that this isn't sold anymore!

It really is, because the stylized options for G2M are so very limited, and this added some much needed variety. I won't breath the P word here, but there needs to be a repository of lost products, but just the stuff where its no longer available anywhere, and the author has long since vanished off the face of the internet.

Post edited by vrba79 on
    edited March 2020

PWToon remains my favorite way to do cartoon/anime style renders, but the included Toon shader hidden in D|S's Shader Presets is pretty darned good too, if you know how to coax it.

Fella.png
    352 x 1004 - 525K
    Post edited by vrba79 on
  • tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,538

Custom Gundam

Custom Gundam by tkdrobert

tkdrobert said:

Custom Gundam

This reminds me of these knock-off something toys that used to come in vending machines in the 80s, that you put together. They vaguely resembled Transformers and other giant robots.

vrba79 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Custom Gundam

This reminds me of these knock-off something toys that used to come in vending machines in the 80s, that you put together. They vaguely resembled Transformers and other giant robots.

I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult LOL!

edited March 2020
    tkdrobert said:
    vrba79 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Custom Gundam

Well, they were neat. I remember having one that was essentially a Veritech from Robotech. Another set was a "Try and find them all" combiner, that was made up of little Optimus Prime lookalikes.

Post edited by vrba79 on
    vrba79 said:
    tkdrobert said:
    vrba79 said:
    tkdrobert said:

Custom Gundam

Well, they were neat. I remember having one that was essentially a Veritech from Robotech. Another set was a "Try and find them all" combiner, that was made up of little Optimus Prime lookalikes.

Pretty sure I had some of those too, but I can't remember if they were from vending machines or Chuck-E-Cheese.

• Hello,

Im new here in the Anime Manga Cafe, I use poser and Aiko3 and Hiro3 Sailor Mars Jump

• Hello,

Im new here in the Anime Manga Cafe, I use poser and Aiko3 and Hiro3 Sailor Mars Jump

Welcome Gustav hope to see more of your sailor Moon stuff and other anime

A3/H3 were two of my favorite older anime base figures.

• Hi, thank you I will bring more art later.

• Hatsune MikuHatsune Miku Posts: 851
    edited March 2020

A quick reminder to everyone in the world about Covid, carry a hand sanitizer at all time and use Qtips or Tongue depressor to press ATM machines or elevator buttons or we be like

Last and not least don't clean bird poop you know better..

Post edited by Hatsune Miku on
  • Nice speed racer render there

Wow. THAT takes me back!

• Gustov thanks for taking my invitation here, I have invited Mizaki from Poser Club she does some good render with a character named BelBel based on aiko 3 and also Uweg from Deviantart @ https://deviantart.com/uweg as well as, some other anime artist I hope they come and join us as well.

A quickie I made with a Genesis 1 blend of Aiko 3 and 5.

Spacegirl.png
    462 x 1404 - 634K
  • vrba79 said:

A quickie I made with a Genesis 1 blend of Aiko 3 and 5.

That looks pretty good very anime like

• PinspotterPinspotter Posts: 13
    edited March 2020

I have spoken.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,407
    edited March 2020

I need another opinion on this. Here are two versions of the same character and costume, one has black trim and a gold Obi, the other a gold trim with a black obi. Which looks better? 

Kunoichi's-Wrath.jpg
    7120 x 4000 - 8M
    Kunoichi's-Wrath-2.jpg
    7120 x 4000 - 8M
    Post edited by Tramp Graphics on