off topic thread

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited March 2019

realtime rendered in UE4

scary good Wendy

I wonder if they will release the demo to download, would like to see if my rig could handle it

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

bouffy haired Elf

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,125
    edited March 2019
    rookies.JPG
    960 x 397 - 101K
    Post edited by Diomede on

I live in Adelaide ....

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

bouffy haired Elf

yessmiley

bouffy and buff

had a bit of a rant on the other forum, 

• ProPoseProPose Posts: 527
    Mystarra said:

Read it. Loved it . Main reason I don't go there too often

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,226
    Mystarra said:

Yes, with good reason I think.  Why that guy is on an anti-Carrara crusade, beyond reasonable discussion of various programs, is beyond me.  I long ago decided on "Ignore".  

Steve K said:
    Mystarra said:

Yes, with good reason I think.  Why that guy is on an anti-Carrara crusade, beyond reasonable discussion of various programs, is beyond me.  I long ago decided on "Ignore".  

I reached "ignore" more slowly, but I got there.  Had a few rants of my own.

I reached "ignore" more slowly, but I got there.  Had a few rants of my own.

Yes, we should be slow to "Ignore", but feeding trolls is against my nature.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,374

While I browse the forums sometimes at Rendo I did not appreciate the air-time that some individuals were getting especially as what they were pushing had nothing to do with Carrara. Carrara does everything that I want it to do, where I want a bit extra I use the other programs as plugins for Carrara.

unfortunately ignore doesnt hide the topics.

i had to unsubscribe from the forum, ignore doesnt stop the emails of the 'ignored'

• 3drendero3drendero Posts: 2,024
    Posted a news piece there first. First time to premiere news there... To be added here later.

video

Leon has Swagger

video

Leon has Swagger

in the 1st part he looks ready to be in the aquaman movie 

i forgot to look if he has a texture template

OMG I want this to look at my DAZ hunks

Gianni 6 prondevil

i dont understand why they put that big torso flap on g2m pro grafts

edited March 2019

Ohh emm jeee

love of RUSH. and HARP TWINS in 1 music video. Closer to the harp

Post edited by Mistara on

as blended weight the donkey works

pin the tail?  thinkin donkeys hatr that game.

this makes me giggle no matter the stressfulls day

edited April 2019

Warning:  Too much personal information follows.

Well, after much jumping through hoops, I have arranged to end my civil service career.  What a breaucratic nightmare to try to stop being a bureaucrat after three separate tenures as a bureaucrat!  Who would have thought that the keepers of the red tape would have kept so much extra red tape for ourselves?  Fortunately, I am a pack rat so still had pay stubs confirming years of service from different agencies decades ago.  You'd think the people who calculate other employment status stuff that depends on years of service could be counted upon to confirm stuff for the separation people, but....

I still haven't made a final decision on where I am going after I leave DC.  My aging parents live in Dallas, Texas so I'd like to be within an easy drive for the next few years, but don't like the idea of settling there permanently.  On the other hand, the last few times I have visited I've noticed significant changes in the city, almost all of which were positive.  Most of the other old people go to Florida or Arizona so I will be looking there this summer.  My non-FL/AZ preferences so far are San Antonio and Las Vegas.  For bureaucratic reasons, my final decision won't be made until November.

After I get through the short term chaos, I plan to take some time for myself.  I haven't had a car for several years, but wherever I move I'm sure I will get a car again.  I used to drive around the country with no plan.  May do some more of that.  Ultimately, I hope I can be an adjunct professor somewhere and do a little academic writing.

More time for Brash and Moxie.  yes

Update complete.

Post edited by Diomede on

all the best Diomede whatever you do heart maybe get a mobile home be a grey nomad?

cheaply paid villain actor

• DesertDudeDesertDude Posts: 1,235

Well, after much jumping through hoops, I have arranged to end my civil service career.  What a breaucratic nightmare to try to stop being a bureaucrat after three separate tenures as a bureaucrat!  Who would have thought that the keepers of the red tape would have kept so much extra red tape for ourselves?  Fortunately, I am a pack rat so still had pay stubs confirming years of service from different agencies decades ago.  You'd think the people who calculate other employment status stuff that depends on years of service could be counted upon to confirm stuff for the separation people, but....

I still haven't made a final decision on where I am going after I leave DC.  My aging parents live in Dallas, Texas so I'd like to be within an easy drive for the next few years, but don't like the idea of settling there permanently.  On the other hand, the last few times I have visited I've noticed significant changes in the city, almost all of which were positive.  Most of the other old people go to Florida or Arizona so I will be looking there this summer.  My non-FL/AZ preferences so far are San Antonio and Las Vegas.  For bureaucratic reasons, my final decision won't be made until November.

After I get through the short term chaos, I plan to take some time for myself.  I haven't had a car for several years, but wherever I move I'm sure I will get a car again.  I used to drive around the country with no plan.  May do some more of that.  Ultimately, I hope I can be an adjunct professor somewhere and do a little academic writing.

Update complete.

Wow, congratulations and good luck finalizing everything!!

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

video

Leon has Swagger

Amazing and psychedelic!

edited April 2019

My Carrara VWD has stopped working, will trouble shoot a few things still but my DS one works

F88C0FA9-1FA2-4179-9104-D5747DA6EC55.png
    396 x 161 - 27K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

My aging parents live in Dallas, Texas so I'd like to be within an easy drive for the next few years

Some interesting comparisons, note especially Granbury, an hour from Dallas.

https://smartasset.com/retirement/best-places-to-retire-in-texas

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,995

good  luck with your future plans @diomede_carrara  yes

we can always put another shrimp on the barbie... umm.. well no we can't.. the barbie has rusted out... never mind we have the camping cooker to fall back on... 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,374

Update complete.

Hope everything works out well. More Carrara time as well !!!

This discussion has been closed.