Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• Rhogue, Ryleigh, Queenie and Mila - Some Girls Do 5

some girls do 5.jpg
    2719 x 2204 - 522K
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,121
    edited August 2019

Botan is one of my "go-to" characters, either for the skin, HD, or the shapes. This one is 100% Botan Head and 50% Botan Head Alt.

Maybe it's because I've been illustrating before I found DS, but my inspiration comes from "What if I do this?" In this case, was how would this dForce outfit look in this pose? Oh it exploded, let me make it to where there's ruins so the enviroment looks "torn up too".

Untitled4.jpg
    1000 x 1450 - 442K
    Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • Botan is one of my "go-to" characters, either for the skin, HD, or the shapes. This one is 100% Botan Head and 50% Botan Head Alt.

Maybe it's because I've been illustrating before I found DS, but my inspiration comes from "What if I do this?" In this case, was how would this dForce outfit look in this pose? Oh it exploded, let me make it to where there's ruins so the enviroment looks "torn up too".

oh yes I like Botan too. That's a great idea of making use of a dforce blowup, that happens to me a LOT

• Picked up Ryleigh today to add her to my Mousso family - I hope you like the renders.

More to come.

David

• And last one for now:

David

• Picked up Ryleigh today to add her to my Mousso family - I hope you like the renders.

More to come.

David

oh she is pretty thanks for sharing like the tatts you added too

• And last one for now:

David

she is very photogenic thanks for sharing

• Ryleigh Mousso pinup 1.jpg
    2719 x 3286 - 443K
  • don't know if anyone is having problems but I've submitted a ticket for Catallena her files aren't showing up in my studio

• The Inner CircleThe Inner Circle Posts: 224
    edited August 2019

@Angelreaper19 I will not have Catallena until payday but will check her then for you. Do you use smart content or content library ? And manual or dim installation ? Oh and 4.11 or 4.12 beta ?

For me whent hat happens it is usually CMS misbehaving. Try right clicking on the content tab and doing db maintenace only ticking the 1st 4 options when prompted. Let me know if that recovers the beautiful Cat for you.

Now that bit of tech support is out of the way back to rendering Mousso ladies.

And great render Angel - only thing I would say is her arms look a little uncomfortable. But yues she is very photogenic.

David

Post edited by The Inner Circle on
  • @The Inner Circle, thanks David. I use Dim and smart content but checked content too. Using 4.11, though on that last render tried 4.12 checked there too. Well tried as you suggested as well as the search hard drives option no luick. Got the recieved problem so waiting on that funny they say not to share any info with others. Thanks for your comment, started with a pose bought then altered it to reflect poses from real models true looks uncomfortable but have seen a lot of that in a lot of real life pinup/modeling photos things they gotta do for that perfect photo

• Another Reese with a swimsuit I'm working on :)

• Great render @Bubblecloud and I like the swimsuit as well. Good luck if you decide to publish it.

David.

edited August 2019

@The Inner Circle, thanks David. I use Dim and smart content but checked content too. Using 4.11, though on that last render tried 4.12 checked there too. Well tried as you suggested as well as the search hard drives option no luick. Got the recieved problem so waiting on that funny they say not to share any info with others. Thanks for your comment, started with a pose bought then altered it to reflect poses from real models true looks uncomfortable but have seen a lot of that in a lot of real life pinup/modeling photos things they gotta do for that perfect photo

Thanks for the information @Angelreaper19 - I was at a friend's last night and she just bought Cat. We installed into DIM and tested in both smart content and the content library in 4.11 and 4.12. She shows as per normal so it might be a corrupt download file. Would not be the 1st time. I am sure Daz support will help you get her sorted. I should have her downloaded tonight on my machine and will test to see if she loads okay for me as well and report back.

David

• I agree with The Inner Circle, great render BubbleCloud and yes that is a nice swim suit your working on

• @The Inner Circle, thanks David. I use Dim and smart content but checked content too. Using 4.11, though on that last render tried 4.12 checked there too. Well tried as you suggested as well as the search hard drives option no luick. Got the recieved problem so waiting on that funny they say not to share any info with others. Thanks for your comment, started with a pose bought then altered it to reflect poses from real models true looks uncomfortable but have seen a lot of that in a lot of real life pinup/modeling photos things they gotta do for that perfect photo

Thanks for the information @Angelreaper19 - I was at a friend's last nmight and she just bought Cat. We installed into DIM and tested in both smart content and the content library in 4.11 and 4.12. She shows as per normal so it might be a corrup0t download file. WOuld not be the 1st time. I am sure Daz support will help you get her sorted. I should have her downloaded tonight on my machine and will test tio see if she loads okay for me as well and report back.

David

had to unistall and reinstall her but this time it worked unistalled in studio/s first then dim then reinstalled in studio 412, then checked 411 all ok then went into dim installed there and everthing still good. Think dim and cc clashed usually go dim first and maybe cc if that arrow appears on the thumbnails annoying that is also some updates only appear in studio and gotta use cc to install. 

she looks nice of course with a name like cat guess I'll have to have a few renders with her with something from the cat family

• noticed had three ladies with similar names just different spelling and I do like to pair them up as kind of themed thing  two are Mousso's standing either side of a lady from the v5/genesis 1 era. What's interesting I think is the size difference from genesis to newer gens. Checked what other genesis 1 characters I had to comapare sizes and there were variations but g8 is taller and proportions larger. Ihave had G2/6 and G3/7 characters with g8 in scenes and some v4/m4 too

anyway here's Rylee, Riley and Ryleigh

Rylee, Riley and Ryleigh.jpg
    2719 x 5737 - 1M
  • Thank you guys, I'm really glad you like my swimsuit, and thank you David for wishing me luck! heart

•  

Catallena And Her Fur Babies 1.5

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/838426

Catallena and her fur babies 1.5.jpg
    2719 x 1993 - 575K
  • Catallena Mousso pinup 1.5.jpg
    1289 x 2719 - 425K
    edited August 2019

Just picked up https://www.daz3d.com/virginia-hd-for-genesis-8-female and as always she looks fantastic. I will post a render tonight when I get home from work. The one thing I have noticed is that Mousso has added peach fuzz etc. but the nail colour options seem to have vanished. Yes I know I can use the nail materials from other models but I was just wondering what caused the sudden change.

While I am on the subject of models, does anyone know if when I load the model it uses the HD version by default or do I need to apply the HD morphs. I am not refering to when I load a base model and apply the shapes, but when I load the complete figure. And does it load the correct Subd for that model or does it pay for me to dial it up manually to 3/4. I have 2080ti as of last week so should be able to handle to workload on the gpu.

Thanks,

David

• I imagine it's the decision to keep the same amount of 'stuff' for your money and works as a trade-off, get peach fuzz & need to lose something else and nail colours are probably the least missed.

I got peach fuzz with Rhogue and have used it sucessfully on other characters. Have to say I was surprised at how much difference to the close up renders such a tiny little thing makes.

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,421
    edited August 2019

Just picked up https://www.daz3d.com/virginia-hd-for-genesis-8-female and as always she looks fantastic. I will post a render tonight when I get home from work. The one thing I have noticed is that Mousso has added peach fuzz etc. but the nail colour options seem to have vanished. Yes I know I can use the nail materials from other models but I was just wondering what caused the sudden change.

While I am on the subject of models, does anyone know if when I load the model it uses the HD version by default or do I need to apply the HD morphs. I am not refering to when I load a base model and apply the shapes, but when I load the complete figure. And does it load the correct Subd for that model or does it pay for me to dial it up manually to 3/4. I have 2080ti as of last week so should be able to handle to workload on the gpu.

Thanks,

David

just looked through several of her models and not everyone has nail colour options, but as you said you can use others same with eye colours. Just did a little test and you can mix match "some" makeups too, tried a few this is Virginia with Lexy makep, added some pores/freckles look from Lexy. HD morphs you gotta manually add  not sure if you gotta select the hd rem first then hd but I do, also same with subd you gotta do that too if you want it

virginia lexy makeup swap.jpg
    1638 x 2263 - 289K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,421
    edited August 2019

Chanel and Virgina in "Well Hello There"

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/841711

just bite it 

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/841951

Seven O'Rock

front - Chanel (guitar), Virginia (guitar), Catallena (vocals)
    rear - Queenie (guitar), Ryleigh (drums), Mila (bass), Rhogue (keyboards)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/843326

well hello there.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 626K
    just bite it.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 868K
    Seven O'Rock.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 375K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • Looks like Cora has stirred up a little trouble making a wish on the orb....

• Neo210Neo210 Posts: 4

Is there a list somewhere of Mousso's characters and who they "look similar or loosely based upon"? Just wondering since I spot a few but some I don't know or catch the references in the promos.

• @sisyphus1977xx like the lighting effect, didn't notice the head at first cool, btw to me those pillars kinda look like the have faces too looking at him - yeah I'm one of thos people see images in things that aren't there

• @Neo210 well there are lists of sorts of various lookalikes sold here at other sites compiled there's this thread - 

Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2 this is page 54 last current page so go backwards from there may mention a few Mousso's ladies

https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/58423/celebrity-look-a-likes-for-3d-figures-part-2/p54

and this site lists a lot http://www.beammeup.net/blog/3d-celebrities/poser-celebrities.php

• Neo210Neo210 Posts: 4

thanks I will check them out. 

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

Ok, this one's awesome! yes