Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• wsgentry said:

Thanks, AngelReaper1972.   It's actually a hair called hr-162, a poser hair.   It had to be imported.  Not fun to work with.  A really nice person name Taoz here found it for me and worked with me to get it this good.  The hair should have a part and hang down on the figure's left, but I could only find hidden morphs for it and none did it.   Still, it was something I wanted to do, so I did it.  Immediately after I saw this character show up in the daily Daz E-mail I bought her.   Mousso's characters are so much fun to work with.  I have another render of this going right now with the eyes not so slit and it looks much better. 

Scott

they can be tricky poser stuff used some products but mostly avoid just use daz, I get frustrated trying to locate stuff bought from other stores. Mousso tries to complete at least one new girl a fortnight so you have plenty to choose from and play with, btw looked at your gallery you only have one render there but it is a good one

• wait it just came to me sort of @LosingSignal you are actually right Raquel was actually a freebie of sorts kind of she was is still? a bonus girl that came with Rachelle, was looking up in my product library Raquel then Rachelle since I uploded render featuring them both looked up buy dates was same wnt to Rachelle's store page https://www.daz3d.com/rachelle-vamp-hd-for-genesis-3--8-female ; and says this (The pale skinned Vampire sister of Raquel comes with HD Veins, Fangs, Claws and lots of eye and makeup options. Can be used as standalone.) - so from that sounds like you get both when buying Rachelle and it isn't first time Mousso has given us bonus characters she gaves us with Michiko we got two different girls and Reva has an older and younger version

She's over at Rendo.

I looked there didn't see her unless she's an older g3 model but she does have a new g8 girl very pretty and her other g8 girl

• L'Adair said:

I see Raquel's product page is back up. Thank you, Mousso. (And Daz, of course.)

she emailed me back as it was happening didn't get a chance to let you all know

• finally got around to do a render of Murielle

Showing Off Date

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/743471

showing off date.jpg
    2719 x 1826 - 3M
  • used Murielle

Murielle's Kitchen

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/744181

Murielle's Kitchen

Murielle's kitchen.jpg
    2719 x 3580 - 3M
  • Here to join in the Mousso love. I finally bought Albany. Her first outing is...unexpected ;-)

This image is also up on my gallery

pompeiipinupsmall.jpg
    461 x 1000 - 904K
  • wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572
    wsgentry said:

Thanks, AngelReaper1972.   It's actually a hair called hr-162, a poser hair.   It had to be imported.  Not fun to work with.  A really nice person name Taoz here found it for me and worked with me to get it this good.  The hair should have a part and hang down on the figure's left, but I could only find hidden morphs for it and none did it.   Still, it was something I wanted to do, so I did it.  Immediately after I saw this character show up in the daily Daz E-mail I bought her.   Mousso's characters are so much fun to work with.  I have another render of this going right now with the eyes not so slit and it looks much better. 

Scott

they can be tricky poser stuff used some products but mostly avoid just use daz, I get frustrated trying to locate stuff bought from other stores. Mousso tries to complete at least one new girl a fortnight so you have plenty to choose from and play with, btw looked at your gallery you only have one render there but it is a good one

Yeah, I don't much keep up on my gallery.   I still don't have the hair right, but it'll come.  I'm waiting on a video in the 3D Female Art Club that might help.  If you're interested in what I do, there's a link to my wip thread.... lots of junk in there! :)

Mousso's stuff is awesome.  I only had one problem with one of her characters, and I was kind of a jerk about it, so I pay the price, now.

Scott

• Kaye Kaye said:

Here to join in the Mousso love. I finally bought Albany. Her first outing is...unexpected ;-)

This image is also up on my gallery

that's really cool

• wsgentry said:
    wsgentry said:

Scott

Yeah, I don't much keep up on my gallery.   I still don't have the hair right, but it'll come.  I'm waiting on a video in the 3D Female Art Club that might help.  If you're interested in what I do, there's a link to my wip thread.... lots of junk in there! :)

Mousso's stuff is awesome.  I only had one problem with one of her characters, and I was kind of a jerk about it, so I pay the price, now.

Scott

you have to shop around to find the right hairs for you. I have a few personal favs I often use. Heard good things about the dforce hairs don't have them myself one reason dforce can be a real hit miss for me had a few dforce stuff explode on me

• Mousso will more than likely have a few girls released during March Madness so expect her older stuff to be in the Mad Artist sales section and if the have the same deal as day 1 buy any 2 get 50% plus the daz buyout ones would have even more of a discount and there are a few, nyway that is what I'm guessing going by day 1 of March Madness

• wsgentrywsgentry Posts: 572
    wsgentry said:
    wsgentry said:

Scott

Scott

you have to shop around to find the right hairs for you. I have a few personal favs I often use. Heard good things about the dforce hairs don't have them myself one reason dforce can be a real hit miss for me had a few dforce stuff explode on me

Yeah, unfortunately, the hair style for the Piano scene is exactly what's needed, it's just difficult to get Poser hair on a Genesis 8 character correctly.  Oh, well.  You should try dForce hair, it's awesome.  Also get some hair shaders.  

Scott

• just a simple one to keep thread going featuring Keriann, Macarena and Revel

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/752096

Triette

Triette.jpg
    2719 x 2256 - 2M
  • night terrors.jpg
    2719 x 2256 - 2M
    night terrors 2.jpg
    2719 x 2166 - 1M
  • The Cult Of Zilladreki And The Giantess vs Ravager Drone.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 4M
  • JVRendererJVRenderer Posts: 661

Kate

Macarena!

• very nice JVRenderer

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I used Raquel in an image I did for Llola Lane's challenge in February, so I decided to do a closeup from a different angle. It was rendering when we lost power in an unusual bit of snowfall, for this area. Thankfully I have a UPS and was able to shut everything down. But in the mindset shift of being without power for four days, I forgot to go back and restart the render.

Until today.

So here's Raquel as a fae, using her magic to harvest water. (Sure. A bucket might be easier. But to quote Hubby, "Where's the fun in that?")

My Raquel Closeup, (From Isle of Fae.)

Raquel Closeup, (from Isle of Fae), by L'Adair

• looks cool L'Adair 

• daz uploaded yesterday a new Mousso girl and she's part of the bonus buyer deal she maybe on that deal for a couple more days so if you bought anything in last 3 days you can grab her really cheap between under $3 and under $2 depending on if you get something else

Tatum HD for Genesis 8 Female

https://www.daz3d.com/tatum-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Tatum HD for Genesis 8 Female in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• another new mousso gal released 

Fan Ling HD for Genesis 8 Female

https://www.daz3d.com/fan-ling-hd-for-genesis-8-female

Fan Ling HD for Genesis 8 Female in Vendor, Daz Originals,  3D Models by Daz 3D

comes with tattoos too AND she is also included in a bundle that combines all of the new releases today in a themed bundle so you have two choices

Dragon Girl Bundle

https://www.daz3d.com/dragon-girl-bundle

Dragon Girl Bundle in People and Wearables, Bundles,  3D Models by Daz 3D

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,958

Fan Ling textures and soem of the tattoos on a bog-standard G8F

• SimonJM said:

Fan Ling textures and soem of the tattoos on a bog-standard G8F

very nice and love the dragon ball now I got dragonball going through my head even though those dragonballs were different

• still working on this trying to decide on the scene so these just couple of tests with Fan Ling and Tatum

night terrors 3.jpg
    1825 x 900 - 2M
    night terrors 3-.jpg
    1825 x 900 - 2M
  • a rose outdoors.jpg
    2269 x 3047 - 3M
  • version of Night Terrors 3 decided on with Tatum and Fan Ling

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/768846

night terrors 3.jpg
    2719 x 1305 - 713K
  • Madison pinup 114am230419.jpg
    2719 x 2445 - 494K
  • ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,418

seen some previews of upcoming girls looking good they are and some of you will really like some me thinks

edited May 2019

featuring Jayla, Mysti and Madison

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/780741

Mod Edit  :- Image removed

Post edited by Chohole on

Lollipop Girls

(Jayla, Madison, Mysti)

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/782516

lollipop girls.jpg
    2719 x 4071 - 1M
  • Sisyphus1977Sisyphus1977 Posts: 306

I thought I would give this a go, so here is my "Angels" scene, featuring (from left to right) Corin, Lexy, Serayes, Madison, Harper and Delaney.

Angels.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M