Ladies AND Laddies of Mousso appreciation thread

Comments

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

Thanks, @ANGELREAPER1972. I saw the dress in the promo and went looking for it. It's so cute and it was on sale last week at Rendo. I picked up a couple of the texture add-ons so I'll be rendering it again. I love how it looks.

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,292
    edited June 2019

No, no,no. I can't keep up. Mousso's latest three are gorgeous. But my pocket money is limited. How is one able to catch up with existing ones let alone get the new ones too?

Albany and Gail are at the top of my list, but the list is growing faster than they can be crossed off the top.

Post edited by richardandtracy on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

No, no,no. I can't keep up. Mousso's latest three are gorgeous. But my pocket money is limited. How is one able to catch up with existing ones let alone get the new ones too?

Albany and Gail are at the top of my list, but the list is growing faster than they can be crossed off the top.

If you're a PC+ member, you can apply the PlatClub coupon to one of these gals each month, as long as she's a DO. The PlatClub coupon for Daz Originals applies to new releases and does not have a minimum buy. So you could get a new release like Aakash or Mirlande for less then $3.50.

• ANGELREAPER1972ANGELREAPER1972 Posts: 4,421

Thanks, @ANGELREAPER1972. I saw the dress in the promo and went looking for it. It's so cute and it was on sale last week at Rendo. I picked up a couple of the texture add-ons so I'll be rendering it again. I love how it looks.

I was tempted in getting it but I always have problems with stuff I buy from other places installing and locating it in studio, have some other content but prefer getting it here easier to find most times and dim makes things easier for me

lot more ladies coming from Mousso soon. She like to work on two at a time 

L'Adair said:

If you're a PC+ member, you can apply the PlatClub coupon to one of these gals each month, as long as she's a DO. The PlatClub coupon for Daz Originals applies to new releases and does not have a minimum buy. So you could get a new release like Aakash or Mirlande for less then $3.50.

To be honest, I have looked at PC+ and come to the conclusion that for the moment I'm not going to sign up. It is very hard to work out the break even point and harder still to determine in advance whether a worthwhile proportion of new stuff is likely to be attractive and/or used. Having only returned in March I don't have a long history of 'Ooh, I like that and want it' to look back on. Having a miriad of other hobbies doesn't help either (home shop machinist, CNC lathe building, pen making and 3D printing amongst others..). With unlimited funds, I would. With my limited funds, not at the moment, but I'm not saying 'never'.

Regards,

Richard.

Aakash, Mirlande, Melanthe and Diem in "Tune Me On"

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/795551

Tune me on.jpg
    2719 x 1289 - 552K
  • Angie

Quick n Dirty Render

Joanna, Kallisto, and Mackenzie and some dial spinning.

This is fabulous. Love the textures, the lighting, the look—all of it!

Queenie of the seven seas.jpg
    2719 x 1970 - 560K
    edited June 2019

S-Q-P 21

featuring Sylvian, Queenie, Rhouge, and Diem.

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/817746

S-G-P 22

starring Sylvian, Diem and Rhouge x2

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/817801

S-G-P 23

featuring from front - Rhogue x2, Macarena, rear - Mirlande, Queenie

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/818191

S-G-P 21.jpg
    2743 x 2160 - 471K
    S-G-P 22.jpg
    2743 x 2160 - 444K
    S-G-P 23.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 934K
    Post edited by ANGELREAPER1972 on
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,665
    edited June 2019

Normally i would pass on Rhogue since she really isn't the style I would normally purchase, but then I saw she comes with fibermesh hair on the arms, face, legs, tummy and pubic area so I had to add her to the runtime. The hair is subtle depending on the light but it's nice to have this opttion going forward. Did a quick render to say thanks again for a great product!

roguee.jpg
    1387 x 878 - 1M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

Normally i would pass on Rhogue since she really isn't the style I would normally purchase, but then I saw she comes with fibermesh hair on the arms, face, legs, tummy and pubic area so I had to add her to the runtime. The hair is subtle depending on the light but it's nice to have this opttion going forward. Did a quick render to say thanks again for a great product!

nice render Michael. Oh did you notice there are a few options for the hairs in the shaping tab? Also works on her other ladies too

Another one I did of Rhogue

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/819251

candy nurse.jpg
    2160 x 3840 - 621K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,665

Little early for Xmas, but I like it!!

thanks Michael, well it is July tomorrow and we have a thing called Christmas in July soooo ;) Jamie

in this one of Rhogue I made her a little hairier with the various body hair options you get with her various fibre mesh hair options

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/819886

serenity 28.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 1M

Another one of Rhogue being Taking Home To Meet Dad

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/819976

Taking Her Home To Meet Dad.jpg
    2719 x 4403 - 2M

Queenie + Rhogue. Used Rhogue's Fibremesh hair on both but at default settings so not that noticable but she/they can have longer hairs also there's "another version" on my DA page in the 18+ffolder

https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/822041

Queenie Rhogue Paradise 1.5

Queenie Rhogue Paradise 1.5.jpg
    2160 x 3840 - 1M
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,472

I've always wanted to contribute to this thread, since I use Mousso's ladies quite often, but I usually end up playing around with dials for one reason or another before the final render.  Here are two that are simply Mousso's beauties, just as they come out of the "box"!

Nylyssa

Rylee

Nylyssa.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M
    Rylee.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 6M

nice renders @Faeofthe3rdDimension and feel free to post anything featuring Mousso's ladies even if you've altered them

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,472

nice renders @Faeofthe3rdDimension and feel free to post anything featuring Mousso's ladies even if you've altered them

Thank you!  And if that's the case, I'll be sure to post more then!

Gail is quite a versatile figure, as I am learning. The attached image was knocked up in 10 minutes or so using Namtar3d's underwater hdri from the thread in the ' Commons' forum. It was at that point that I had the dawning realisation that I've not done enough observation when swimming to be able to instinctively know the poses people take when swimming underwater, so I need to go to a pool and look. Ah well. Here's Mousso's Gail..

Regards,

Richard.

Gail 02 R01.png
    931 x 894 - 1M

I like Rhogue, but confess I am utterly stumped about what to do with her. The attached render was started as a study, hoping that an inspiron of inspiration would strike while doing it. Unfortunately, none did, so it remained a study. I do like the extra detail the body hair supplied with her provides, particularly the arm & cheek peach fuzz. Lovely details.

I had to fight amoeboid clothing with this pose, the T shirt engulfed parts of both arms to begin with, and I think her left thumb (out of view) is still engulfed and possibly being slowly digested by her shirt.

Regards,

Richard.

Rhogue 02 R01.jpg
    743 x 923 - 73K

very nice renders richardandtracy_e725004c1a yeah think we all been there fighting with clothing or other stuff seeming to try and devour our characters but I think you've got it working for you the folds of the t make it bit more real looking instead of stiff tight shirt

Mila Mousso pinup.jpg
    2719 x 2629 - 463K
    edited February 2020

Tracing her family's roots, Reese visited the house her great grand parents had lived in for all their lives. To find it was an abandoned ruin set in uncultivated land in the furthest reaches of the Western Highlands of Scotland. How could anyone have scratched a living from the unwilling soil? The warm family stories passed down to her through the generations a jarring mismatch with the reality of the wreckage of a house and the cold beauty of an unforgiving land...

I have no idea over what has happened to the text. Working in Chrome for Android, which means I have next to no control over anything necessary that goes on in the editor window, and I certainly have zero control over any formatting. If a mod could correct the formatting (black text on white) I'd appreciate it, and then this paragraph can be deleted.

Regards,

Richard.

Reese 04 R02.jpg
    1000 x 969 - 108K
    Post edited by richardandtracy on

Tracing her family's roots, Reese visited the house her great grand parents had lived in for all their lives. To find it was an abandoned ruin set in uncultivated land in the furthest reaches of the Western Highlands of Scotland. How could anyone have scratched a living from the unwilling soil? The warm family stories passed down to her through the generations a jarring mismatch with the reality of the wreckage of a house and the cold beauty of an unforgiving land...

I have no idea over what has happened to the text. Working in Chrome for Android, which means I have next to no control over anything necessary that goes on in the editor window, and I certainly have zero control over any formatting. If a mod could correct the formatting (black text on white) I'd appreciate it, and then this paragraph can be deleted.

Regards,

Richard.

nice render Richard, love the hair works great and bringing out her freckles, reminds me of a young Nicole Kidman. Don't know how to fix your text problem though it is kinda cool

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,819

Gallery link

Hey everybody. This is my very first Mousso character. Ai caught my eye way back when she was released, and now I finially got her!

Freebie credits:
    Swimsuit by SquarePeg3D: https://www.renderosity.com/mod/freestuff/cannon-spiker-mark-2-for-g8f---100-free/80223
    Pose converter by Agent Unawares: https://www.deviantart.com/agentunawares/art/G3F-to-G8F-World-s-Greatest-Pose-Converter-709591348

looks great Hylas

Hello Ryleigh Mousso .jpg
    2719 x 2437 - 617K