SOS New user need help Duplicate Formulas Found

I found issue notification "duplicate formula" everytime to load Character.

Anyone can suggestion to solve this one?

Thanks for your advise!

Details Log file in my attached.

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,624

You do have a few issues there it seems.

1. Firstly you have TX Madison which appears to be conflicting with itself unless I am missing something? Do you have that installed twice? for example installed via DIM and also via Daz Connect (installing within Daz Studio itself). Or maybe you have a base library inside another base library?
    2. Then you have LY Domino and LY Briallen conflicting - if you bought both from the Daz Store then you can raise a support ticket to try to get one or both fixed.
    3. FHM Xara, FHM Alison, FHM Frida & FHM Felina are conflicting with Big Expressive - pretty sure I raised a ticket for one of those months ago.

When you get these conflicts they ideally should be fixed by the PA (author of the product) - although sometimes that just does not happen :( In leiu of the proper fix you'll either need to manually fix them yourself which does involve a little bit of technical knowhow or uninstall all-bar-one from each group of conflicts.

You can technically ignore the errors but it means that only one of them will fully work as expected.

• The LY characters were fixed some time ago, please redownload and reinstall.