SOS New user need help Duplicate Formulas Found

I found issue notification "duplicate formula" everytime to load Character.

Anyone can suggestion to solve this one?

Thanks for your advise!

Details Log file in my attached.

docx
docx
log file daz3d.docx
2M

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,603

You do have a few issues there it seems.

1. Firstly you have TX Madison which appears to be conflicting with itself unless I am missing something? Do you have that installed twice? for example installed via DIM and also via Daz Connect (installing within Daz Studio itself). Or maybe you have a base library inside another base library?
    2. Then you have LY Domino and LY Briallen conflicting - if you bought both from the Daz Store then you can raise a support ticket to try to get one or both fixed.
    3. FHM Xara, FHM Alison, FHM Frida & FHM Felina are conflicting with Big Expressive - pretty sure I raised a ticket for one of those months ago.

When you get these conflicts they ideally should be fixed by the PA (author of the product) - although sometimes that just does not happen :( In leiu of the proper fix you'll either need to manually fix them yourself which does involve a little bit of technical knowhow or uninstall all-bar-one from each group of conflicts.

You can technically ignore the errors but it means that only one of them will fully work as expected.

• The LY characters were fixed some time ago, please redownload and reinstall.