BRYCE RENDER CHALLENGE ♫♫♫ MUSIC ♫♫♫

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,189

Lovely entry Adbc, especially the  "Water"

• @ Yellow Pen: A nice render and a successful interpretation of the song

@ Adbc: A wonderful idea.

• launoklaunok Posts: 793

Great entries so far! Looks like it's going to be another great contest.  Here's my first entry: "Music is Life...Music is Love"

ETA: I modeled the treble/bass clef heart in Wings 3D and if anyone would like the model for use in your own renders, I'll make it available for download.

Great render!  With what do you make your text?  I use elefont tool.

And yes, I would love to have your treble/bass clef heart model! :)

• thank you adbc... your's too.

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Fun to look at peoples creations. :) Nice renders!

• Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited January 2016

Great stuff so far... Here's my first... Piano keyboard made using Bryce Boolean modelling.

Title: I've got the music bug

PianoALT.jpg
    1111 x 650 - 432K
    Post edited by Dave Savage on
  • WOW... beautiful Render Dave.

I second the WOW awesome render

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

mermaid010, drachenlords, Yellow Pen : thanks for your comment.

Dave Savage : awesome bryce modeling !

• @ Dave:

And another WOW!
    I think we have a Winner.
    Amazing Render, great Idea and superb Modeling.

My second entry : disco queen

disco queen.jpg
    987 x 493 - 95K
    edited January 2016

Post edited by Chohole on
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147

sweet one surprise

• What a sweet idea in a cool render.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,296

Great ideas and beautiful renders. It's a pleasure to look at them.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Some really cool renders this month. I'm sorry I couldn't participate.  I barely managed to get the newbie renders done.  Has some bad life things happen the last couple of weeks so not nearly as much time to create (of course, being able to create would have helped to deal with said life things but alas, that's not how it usually works.)  I will be checking these out a bit more closely cause they all look awesome.  Good luck everyone.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Still a month to go on theis one Sonja, we have 6 weeek long contests for the Bryce Challenge

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548
    Chohole said:

Still a month to go on theis one Sonja, we have 6 weeek long contests for the Bryce Challenge

Oh I did not know that I might have time to get something together then lol.

edited February 2016

Thanks everyone for your comment.

Last entry : Singing in the air

Singing in the air .jpg
    739 x 443 - 54K
    Post edited by adbc on
  • Dave SavageDave Savage Posts: 2,433
    edited February 2016

Nice ABCD....

I've done a singing one as well.

Title: Vintage Tunes

SingALT.jpg
    998 x 824 - 657K
    Post edited by Dave Savage on

Thanks.

I really like 'Vintage Tunes'. Very nice close up.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859

love the new renders, awesome work :D

• mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

@bigh... Sea Turtle song - sing alone .. A beautiful image
    @stuartb... Sax On The Beach...  Funny..  nice image
    @drachenlords... Heavy Metal.. Very Cool (hot) image...   The Wandering Bard is gorgeous... Love Drums Of Japan
    @fishtales... Share The Music... Very nice image...  Desert Island Music... Very Cool...
    @vos... The Interplay of Musical Notes... Love it... It couldn't be more aptly titled...   Music Memories .. very cool...and memorable
    @tim82... Music is the Noise of the Soul...  Fabulous image.. Fabulous Title and concept...
    @fencepost...  Music Is Life, Music Is Love... Beautiful image...
    @yellow pen...   Nowhere Man... Great!  now the song is stuck in my brain... very nice image
    @adbc... Sea-Note...  Fun image and I love the title...  Disco Queen..  Wonderful textures...  Singing in the Air is really a great image... Elegant
    @davesavage...  I've Got the Music Bug..  What a wonderful image...  It really is ... and Vintage Tunes  Wow..  I love it

I am having such a difficult time with this challenge... unlike all those mentioned above...  I have some ideas... but finding it difficult to put down on paper so to speak... I'm so impressed with what has been entered so far...  Great stuff!

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,802
    mtnmen said:

@bigh... Sea Turtle song - sing alone .. A beautiful image
    @stuartb... Sax On The Beach...  Funny..  nice image
    @drachenlords... Heavy Metal.. Very Cool (hot) image...   The Wandering Bard is gorgeous... Love Drums Of Japan
    @fishtales... Share The Music... Very nice image...  Desert Island Music... Very Cool...
    @vos... The Interplay of Musical Notes... Love it... It couldn't be more aptly titled...   Music Memories .. very cool...and memorable
    @tim82... Music is the Noise of the Soul...  Fabulous image.. Fabulous Title and concept...
    @fencepost...  Music Is Life, Music Is Love... Beautiful image...
    @yellow pen...   Nowhere Man... Great!  now the song is stuck in my brain... very nice image
    @adbc... Sea-Note...  Fun image and I love the title...  Disco Queen..  Wonderful textures...  Singing in the Air is really a great image... Elegant
    @davesavage...  I've Got the Music Bug..  What a wonderful image...  It really is ... and Vintage Tunes  Wow..  I love it

I am having such a difficult time with this challenge... unlike all those mentioned above...  I have some ideas... but finding it difficult to put down on paper so to speak... I'm so impressed with what has been entered so far...  Great stuff!

I can only agree with you mtnmen. Great stuff all around, but I haven't got anything more than vague ideas...

Beautiful, stunning work from everyone, I'm still trying to get at least one entry in for this challenge.

• LianaLiana Posts: 1,035

Great work everyone!

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,802
    edited February 2016

I finally made one, pfffff.

I want to call it: "Music was my first love."

The girl (from DAZ, barefoot dancer) is directing the birds to hop the song of John Miles. That is why they are not all on a line.

The birds are all from the set I referred to several times before and the buildings allmost all came with Bryce or are otherwise freebies. The electricity poles are modified versions of the ones from the Bryce premiom set. I created the lines myself. Trees from Bryce and X-frog and other plants from X-frog too.

Hope you like it.

music1.jpg
    1754 x 875 - 1M
    Post edited by Hansmar on
  • mtnmenmtnmen Posts: 444

@hansmar...  VERY CLEVER...  A great interpretaion of the theme....  Love It!

Thanks everyone for your comments.

@Hansmar : I'll second mtnmen's opinion. 

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859

i love the new renders, great work :)