Hanako 9 !!

2»

Comments

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,139

I like the character, and there are some nice options in the bundles. As OrangeFalcon pointed out, it is a little strange the "Taller" alternate shape, is actually shorter than her "Voluptuous" one.  But it doesn't appear to be a typo as the Alt Shape pack shows them all side-by-side and "Taller" is certainly smaller.  Just a little oddity, but not a big deal.

On a side note, does anyone know what they used for the animal ears/tail?

Looks like the wearables of Kiko 8.1
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,783

Took me a bit of time, DAZ froze, but yes, the ears and tail are part of https://www.daz3d.com/kiko-81 with 26 forum entries and some dealing with the fur and tail/ears. So if you are interested, may want to check out if there were other products that added to them. It's been almost 4 years, so I don't remember all the discussion for her.

• Thanks for the response, CHWT.  I thought they might be, so I did take a look earlier.  The tail seems like it fits... but I am not so sure about the ears.  The stuff I have seen for Kiko 8.1 (although, I may have overlooked an option/morph), seems like it is set more on the side of the head, and angles more out to the side... while these ones appear to be a bit higher and pointing more upward.  The fur on Kiko's generally seems to be fuzz, with some longer hair pointing in, while these ones have the longer hair on the outside point of the ear pointing upward.

• Thanks for the info memcneil70!  I will dig into that further.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,783

This will be my last render spamming the thread. I mixed the Head Shapes C, F, G, H and a group of aging/sizing morphs on Hanako 9 HD to create this character. She made me think of the outfit from G8 and then a place for her to be in a serene or contemplative pose. I used three of Marshian's lights to light her at Tettai. 

To say I love this Hanako 9 is to understate it. She is quietly charming and I expect those who are experts at blending, will find her really great to work with. 

Mary

Hanako 9 HD with HS c f g h.png
    1000 x 1407 - 2M
  • midgard229midgard229 Posts: 14

paul.webster.iii said:

I like the character, and there are some nice options in the bundles. As OrangeFalcon pointed out, it is a little strange the "Taller" alternate shape, is actually shorter than her "Voluptuous" one.  But it doesn't appear to be a typo as the Alt Shape pack shows them all side-by-side and "Taller" is certainly smaller.  Just a little oddity, but not a big deal.

On a side note, does anyone know what they used for the animal ears/tail?

heya, I used Kiko 8.1 tail and Acicia ears for g8 when I made this

• OrangeFalconOrangeFalcon Posts: 41
    edited April 4

Had some Japanese assets so had to put Hanako in a situation where she'd feel at home.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • CensoredCensored Posts: 46

memcneil70 said:

This will be my last render spamming the thread. I mixed the Head Shapes C, F, G, H and a group of aging/sizing morphs on Hanako 9 HD to create this character. She made me think of the outfit from G8 and then a place for her to be in a serene or contemplative pose. I used three of Marshian's lights to light her at Tettai. 

To say I love this Hanako 9 is to understate it. She is quietly charming and I expect those who are experts at blending, will find her really great to work with. 

Mary

I enjoy seeing what you all make using the Head Shapes, not even I have added so many together! 

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,741

@memcneil70 I haven't rendered her yet. I saw these two promos and remembered the trouble I had with Lawrence 9's brown teeth the one time I rendered him.

• midgard229 said:

Awesome, thanks for the information!  I had forgotten about Acicia, that's exactly what I was looking for!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,899

memcneil70 said:

Looks good Oso3D. Its's nice when a character is released with skin for nipples andI gens for both sexes or neutral. 

I actually am not sure whether it has both, but I have no intentions of showing a young teen naked, so.

:)

• sidsid Posts: 400
    edited April 4

Not a character I needed, but once I added some tokens, Daz+ voucher, her makeup and HD she worked out very affordable!

In the second pic I've compared her to Jennie HD.

Good basic texture. Proportions felt strange to me when I first loaded her, although I'd probably strink her head (maybe 5%) instead of lengthen her arms. (No adjustments made in the images above)

Hanako2.jpg
    2000 x 2800 - 4M
    Hanako.jpg
    2000 x 2800 - 2M
    Post edited by sid on
  • sid said:

Not a character I needed, but once I added some tokens, Daz+ voucher, her makeup and HD she worked out very affordable!

In the second pic I've compared her to Jennie HD.

Good basic texture. Proportions felt strange to me when I first loaded her, although I'd probably strink her head (maybe 5%) instead of lengthen her arms. (No adjustments made in the images above)

Good job on the portrait! And another great core character by Daz! The best since Amelia was released, in my opinion. I like Hanako's "unusual" proportions, she's looking very real! And textures are simply gorgeous....bought her but not rendered yet. Tomorrow I'll try something :)

• midgard229midgard229 Posts: 14

paul.webster.iii said:

midgard229 said:

Awesome, thanks for the information!  I had forgotten about Acicia, that's exactly what I was looking for!

you're very welcome! Enjoy!

• stelaristelari Posts: 75

She's great out of the box, and mixed with others.

100% Hanako:

Jennie / Mira / Xiu Lin mixes:

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,414

She's cute, she does remind me very much of Sophia 9 though for whatever reason - maybe the nose part? Can't really tell ... 

• sidsid Posts: 400

stelari said:

Love this mix.

• StarkdogStarkdog Posts: 162

Here's Hanako totally overcome by the beauty and charm of this Santorini village.

-Starkdog

Hanako_Santorini.jpg
    2000 x 2000 - 3M
  • SetaliaSetalia Posts: 48

stelari said:

What's the outfit?

• namtar3dnamtar3d Posts: 244

This is the most beautiful character I've seen for Genesis 9, absolutely on my wishlist. 

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,766

Okay character and I really like her textures, but the bundles are way overpriced for what's in them, and I have literally hundreds of geat asian girl morphs for G3-9 already.  Cap that with the fact that I've never warmed to G9 as a base for anythng except toon-style work, and the end result is that I'm in no mad rush to pick her up until I can pick up the Pro Bundle for around 30 bucks... which will probably be next month. 

• CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,139
    Cybersox said:

Okay character and I really like her textures, but the bundles are way overpriced for what's in them, and I have literally hundreds of geat asian girl morphs for G3-9 already.  Cap that with the fact that I've never warmed to G9 as a base for anythng except toon-style work, and the end result is that I'm in no mad rush to pick her up until I can pick up the Pro Bundle for around 30 bucks... which will probably be next month. 

For people who have been visiting the store for a while, they probably had already bought some items similar to those in the bundle.