Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2024 (ALL are welcome to join)

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,215

Stezza said:

modelled in Carrara laugh

ha.. you crack me up Stezza... I AM FIBIAN... LOL!  Love how you always think out of the box.  Thanks for sharing.

Saphirewild said:

I lost my internet for a while Llola!!

So sorry for not responding quicker I had to take daz out all together, so now I have to wait untill I get a new Lappy!!

Oh my Saph... hurry up and get a new lappy.... I/we miss your artwork :)  Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzz

luci45 said:

Pool Party

Now that DOES look refreshing luci45.... Been 90 here in Ohio almost every day for a week.. and not sure it's gonna let up anytime soon.... (fans self)  Thanks for sharing.

edited June 24

Finally found some time to create some artwork... here's my AMPHIBIAN frog!  Enjoy.

amphibian frog DONE gf de gf vl SIGN.jpg
    1024 x 1024 - 213K
    Post edited by Llola Lane on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,530

Can I Keep It?

It’s hard to say no to such a sweet little girl, but… where did she even FIND that?

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator Pro.

Can I Keep It.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M

Fae3D said:

Can I Keep It?

It’s hard to say no to such a sweet little girl, but… where did she even FIND that?

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator Pro.

Ha... ONLY if they BOTH have a good bath scrubbing... lol.  So fun Fae3D... ya made me smile :)  Thanks for sharing.

• acbacb Posts: 440
    edited June 28

At the bottom of the pond

BottomOfThePond.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 742K
    Post edited by acb on

acb said:

At the bottom of the pond

Eep.. if I saw that at the bottom of the pond.. It'd scare the beeegeeberzzzzzz out of me... LOL.  Well done acb !!!

Llola Lane said:

Eep.. if I saw that at the bottom of the pond.. It'd scare the beeegeeberzzzzzz out of me... LOL.  Well done acb !!!

Thank you! smiley

But I'm sure he's aktually nice and friendly, just not when protecting his territory. wink

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667

Some amazing images so far!!

I am so lost without my Daz program!!!

acb said:

Llola Lane said:

Thank you! smiley

But I'm sure he's aktually nice and friendly, just not when protecting his territory. wink

Well then I'll surely stay OUT of his territory ;)  lol

Saphirewild said:

I can imagine the feeling... ugh... gotta git'cha a new puter Saph... (sighs)  I'm willing to render ya something of you tell me and you are welcome to postwork it. Not sure if you still have a Drawing program available???

• DreamWeeverDreamWeever Posts: 175

Saphirewild said:

If only you were close to where I am I have an unused desktop you could use, while not top spec it did manage to run daz and even render in Iray if you didn't mind it being slow lol 

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,163

Image of a toon frog standing in water watching a dragonfly

A bit close to the deadlne ... yet again. Sigh. 

06-24-Amphibian-ChallengeWEB.jpg
    2000 x 2600 - 1M

Mollytabby said:

A bit close to the deadlne ... yet again. Sigh. 

WOW... well worth the wait Molly... too cute... The smile on the frogs face made ME smile :)  

OK Gang... JUL=REPTILES ... Let them commence slithering into this thread!

edited July 4

The Tower

Tower.jpg
    1920 x 3840 - 1M
    Post edited by acb on
  • SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,667
    edited July 4

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild said:

I can imagine the feeling... ugh... gotta git'cha a new puter Saph... (sighs)  I'm willing to render ya something of you tell me and you are welcome to postwork it. Not sure if you still have a Drawing program available???

I do not have one right now because had to delete it as well!!!!

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,136
    edited July 4

Dragons count as reptiles for the challenge ? (it would be nice, because I don't have modern reptiles, only some old dinosaures who were bi-weekly freebies).

Post edited by Elor on
    edited July 5

Elor said:

Dragons count as reptiles for the challenge ? (it would be nice, because I don't have modern reptiles, only some old dinosaures who were bi-weekly freebies).

Well, I hope so... and Llola didn't complain, so far laugh

Post edited by acb on
  • StezzaStezza Posts: 7,995

Elor said:

I reckon so... dragons and dinosaurs yes 

• David RDavid R Posts: 275

This is from a couple years ago, but I though appropriate.

Saphirewild said:

Llola Lane said:

Saphirewild said:

I do not have one right now because had to delete it as well!!!!

Oh pooh!!!  That is why I keep my PSP7... it's old but it doesn't take up much space.  I hope you get something soon.. I miss your artwork.  Hugzzzzzzzzzz

Elor said:

For everyone.. from the internet... The Dinosauria group – avian and non-avian dinosaurs and eventually birds – is a part of the reptile family tree. So yes, dinosaurs are reptiles. :)  whoo hooot.. :)

Llola Lane said:

Elor said:

For everyone.. from the internet... The Dinosauria group – avian and non-avian dinosaurs and eventually birds – is a part of the reptile family tree. So yes, dinosaurs are reptiles. :)  whoo hooot.. :)

sorry .. misread... I AM classifying Dragons as reptiles... Seems there's a bit of controversy over what they really are... From the Wiki.. Commonalities between dragons' traits are often a hybridization of feline, reptilian, mammalian, and avian features.... So since I'm being 'easy'... I leave it to you all to decide.  Just have fun... !

acb said:

The Tower

oh WOW acb... is that Rapunzel I see in the tower???   Well done artwork for starting us off!  Thanks

Well done David R... Everyone/thing needs a shower now and then... ;)  Thanks for sharing with us.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,995
    edited July 8

Home for lunch smiley

Lunchtime.png
    800 x 600 - 700K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • nattaruknattaruk Posts: 533

Inspired by an ancient egyptian poem I encountered years ago, the gist of which is something like:

I live on the East Bank,

The love of my life

lives on the West.

There are crocodiles in the river,

but my love will not be deterred.

Crocodiles

(3Delight & Gimp)

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

There is a lot of very impressive reptilian ( dinos and dragons too)  renders in here. Some excellent childhood memories too.