AOBB's Classic Hollywood Stars G9 mega bundle. 19 head morphs. No materials nor textures.

2»

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

@SapphireBlue - Sounds wonderful! I'll be waiting for your JD renders. Maybe throw in The Scandinavian for a good measure. He looked great with the bike! LOL.

Now Mark OREZ should make some Sweetheart renders too...

Cheers,

AOBB

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,948

I really appreciate the hard work put into this, and to give it away freely is incredibly generous of you, here's to having the best in life in your life!

@takezo_3001 - Thank you! Have fun with the head morphs and, if you feel like it, post your render(s) in this thread!

Cheers,

AOBB

• Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75
    edited March 1

This time on the right place. Thanks again for the morphs. Kudos AOBB.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Oh, I love your render(s), Mark! The whole vintage feel, Marilyn's outfit... and the cat. Awesome!  Thank you so much! You made me smile. smileyyesheart

I posted this image of Sweetheart G9 in the gallery but I thought I might just as well put it up here. smiley

It is titled "Daydreaming".

Daydreaming.png
    1095 x 1600 - 3M
  • Mark OREZMark OREZ Posts: 75

She looks really nice on your render heart

@Mark OREZ - Thank you! I'm pretty happy with this render.laugh

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,123
    All I can do is look in complete awe. Really amazing. What more can I say? Regards, Richard.
  • nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,944

Wow, love ll the peach tones. It makes Sweetheart G9 look calm and introspecting. Something I figured out in reading interviews of her that she actually prefered. 

@richardandtracy - Thank you, richard! smiley

@nonesuch00 - I tried to show more of her regular, real self, than her sexual persona. I prefer her that way. Also, her sweetness really shines when she is just herself.

• joe buckjoe buck Posts: 7

your elizabeth taylor morph is great!

@joe buck - Thank you, joe. If you ever make a render with one of my head morphs from this bundle, please post it in this thread. I am always thrilled to see what people do with "my" morphs. laugh

• jmh70idjmh70id Posts: 6

Hi friends,

It took me almost ten months to complete this project and I sincerely hope you will like the end result. All you need to know, including the head morph mega bundle, is included in the zip file you will find here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1durUwWim507pcyrrp64AxoIX_fa8hnPn/view?usp=sharing

============================================================================================================================================================

There is no file.

New file link please