Any way to split a morph, like eyeballs

2»

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,171
    edited November 2023

Haha ~ anyway you made it. Now Fuzzy looks pretty nice. Make fur for him ! or her ? cheeky

PS: Not sure "nude Fuzzy" will be removed or not ~~ devil

Post edited by crosswind on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

I think this race is intersectional so both male and female.  Yea, I changed out the image, I didn't realize just how much skin tone the updated temp shader looked.  Don't want Mr. Richard bringing his rath down on me!  LMAO 

So need some further advice.  IT seems when DS rerigged the Fuzzy morph for G9 the Thumb 3 joint on each hand bend the incorrect way.  Like instead of a fist the thumb - 3 joint goes the side!  frown

You mean after Adjust Rigging to Shape, they were still incorrect?

YUPPERS!  

RAMWolff said:

YUPPERS!  

Awa ~~ it didn't make sense again. A screenshot ?

I don't know... I just don't know.  Hmm... most of the time I use Rigger Plus which is more accurate than default "Adjust Rigging to Shape". Do you have the product ? If you do, you may try with it.

Here's a screen grab.  I think I can solve this on my own but if you have any advice I'm all ears...

Bend Wrong.png
    887 x 769 - 148K

RAMWolff said:

Here's a screen grab.  I think I can solve this on my own but if you have any advice I'm all ears...

Ah... this is not a distoration other than a joint rotation issue...I believe. If you tick Show Hidden Properties, then there should be a hidden property - Z Roate which may have value...