November 2015 New User Contest "Materials" (WIP-THREAD)

1151617181921»

Comments

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

Isidorn, congratulations for being in the Top Artists video! :) http://www.daz3d.com/editors-choice-november-2015

I noticed tow of your works in there, one of which was last month's New User Contest render!

Did anyone else from here make it? These were the two images that were very familiar to me.

• isidornisidorn Posts: 1,601
    Ati said:

Isidorn, congratulations for being in the Top Artists video! :) http://www.daz3d.com/editors-choice-november-2015

I noticed tow of your works in there, one of which was last month's New User Contest render!

Did anyone else from here make it? These were the two images that were very familiar to me.

Thank you Ati (and Knittingmommy that commented on this in my gallery)! I'm in some kind of shock after this. It was completely unexpected. But it was an awesome feeling seeing my renders and my name in there among so many great renders by such skilled artists. I hope everyone here that haven't done that yet also will get to experience that soon. So don't forget to upload to your galleries! wink

I wish I had some cake to share with everyone here, because I've learned so much from everyone's input in these contests.heart

• Kismet2012Kismet2012 Posts: 4,252
    edited December 2015

Congratulations isidorn on being featured in DAZ's monthly video.  Well done.

Post edited by Kismet2012 on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2015

Definitely endorse the congrats on making that list. 

And of course I was very happy to see at least one Bryce image amongst the choices as well.  A very simple image this one, but does demonstrate that it is possible to get all sorts of things from Bryce. http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/95615

Post edited by Chohole on
  • LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,802
    Chohole said:

Definitely endorse the congrats on making that list. 

And of course I was very happy to see at least one Bryce image amongst the choices as well.  A very simple image this one, but does demonstrate that it is possible to get all sorts of things from Bryce. http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/95615

I chime in here, well done Isi, you'r my hero now!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Fantastic Isidorn how fun!  Glad to see one of us hit the big time lol!

Thanks so very much everyone! You are too kind! heart

Now be careful to not inflate my ego too much so that I become unbearable to have around (I hope I'm not that already...) devil

• wflakswflaks Posts: 46

Congratulations Isidorn

• Woo hoo... I got in too! (1 sec left half page at 30sec). Not the grand positions Isidorn got (awesome stuff BTW) but I'm warmish on your heels ;)

edited December 2015
    TreeDee said:

Woo hoo... I got in too! (1 sec left half page at 30sec). Not the grand positions Isidorn got (awesome stuff BTW) but I'm warmish on your heels ;)

That's a great image! Congrats to you, too! :)

Post edited by Ati on
    TreeDee said:

Woo hoo... I got in too! (1 sec left half page at 30sec). Not the grand positions Isidorn got (awesome stuff BTW) but I'm warmish on your heels ;)

I thought I recognized that image...but I couldn't place it.  Well done TreeDee.

• Very nice render, TreeDee!!! Congrats.

Isidorn, not inflated, enhanced.  :) Not unbareable yet.  I'm sure someone let you know, but I don't see you getting swelled head and thinking you are better than the rest of us newbies so I think you're good.  Right now, you are just right. 

• h_habashh_habash Posts: 230

Well done Isidorn and Treedee, congratulations.

I belive that all of us can reach to the top of winners, its only a matter of beliving in ourself, and for myself this is exactly what makes me participate in DAZ monthly contest when I started on last May, and for myself and many others agree with me, that the best win is the knowledge and informations we gain is the best prize for us.

Wish you all the best in November contest and by the way, December contest is here..... check it angel

h_habash said:

Wish you all the best in November contest and by the way, December contest is here..... check it angel

Wow, now when on Earth did that get there? :D I've been waiting for it for days, and look at that... it's actually there already... :D

TreeDee said:

Ah yes the School one. Grats TreeDee! I remember it from the PC contest but didn't remember who had done it. It's good to know we "newbies" can compete with the professionals.

And thanks again everyone. smiley

• Thanks Ati, Kismet, Knittingmommy, h_habash and of course isidorn (mighty leader)... that one is my favourite... did it during depth of field month but had already been working on the one I entered and only thought we could put one entry in per month... any hoo, it's mostly thanks to this forum and the support and suggestions everyone gives each other... I wish the rest of the people in this world worked as well as this group :)

• wflakswflaks Posts: 46

Congratulations TreeDee

• Congratulations both :)

• XangthXangth Posts: 127

Congrats to all the winners of the last contest and a job well done by everyone!

edited December 2015
    Xangth said:

Congrats to all the winners of the last contest and a job well done by everyone!

Errr, do we already know who the winners are?

Post edited by Ati on
    Ati said:
    Xangth said:

Errr, do we already know who the winners are?

No.  They haven't been announced yet.

The congratulations for isidorn and TreeDee are because they had images featured in DAZ's Monthly video.