Saphirewild's Randomness Renders

Comments

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Thank you both for your wise advise, I shall take them both and use it in the new renders I will make next month in all callenges.

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

The shadows are tricky indeed even if you are using Iray and its supposed to show it like real life.  Still doesn't always do it and needs fiddling.

Here is 3 portrait renders I did for last months newbie challenge only 2 made it to entries

01IRay Model Portrait 38%.png
    800 x 1294 - 1M
    An Angelistic Singer.png
    600 x 971 - 692K
    A Beautiful Lady In Red.png
    1500 x 2427 - 4M

Here is one I did for the Llola Render A Month Challenge

3 For Girl Power At The Comedy Spot.png
    1500 x 927 - 2M
  • Here is 3 portrait renders I did for last months newbie challenge only 2 made it to entries

I really like the Lady in Red.  The lighting works very well.

Here is 3 portrait renders I did for last months newbie challenge only 2 made it to entries

I really like the Lady in Red.  The lighting works very well.

Thanks for the nice comment Jack comming from you means a lot!!!

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

I like the image you did for Llola's thread, Saphirewild.  You've had some really good images the last few months.  Nice work!

I'm so glad you found some morphs to work with!  Looking good!

Thank you KM and Sonja for the nice comments!! I do think I have been improving alot over the past few months

• dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333

I still think that Lady in Red is your best render, Saphirewild.  Everything came together for that one: the lighting, the pose, the expression and background. 

Again I say, well done.

dracorn said:

I still think that Lady in Red is your best render, Saphirewild.  Everything came together for that one: the lighting, the pose, the expression and background. 

Again I say, well done.

I do thank you Dracorn for the nice comment, I did work rather hard on that one to make a story out of it.

I am now making new charactors and trying my hand at modeling in Blender.

I will post them as they get finished.

edited August 2016

Here is one I posted in the Muses Thread, Meet Syndy the Child Diva

Child Diva Syndy.png
    800 x 1294 - 1M
    Post edited by Saphirewild on
    edited August 2016

Here is Ann-Marie Older Sister45 No background for this one

Ann Marie Older Sister 45.png
    800 x 1294 - 526K
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

haha That hair is so wild! Very cool! :D

edited August 2016

Here is another couple charactors I did Tayna and Tommy Arguement.

Tayna and TommyArguing again.png
    1500 x 927 - 2M

haha That hair is so wild! Very cool! :D

Thanks I was going for wild and untamed look ha ha ha!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I like this scene! They do look like they're having a fight. Nice body language!

• Nice renders, Saphirewild!

I like this scene! They do look like they're having a fight. Nice body language!

I agree. great job on the body language and posing on this one.  they are definitely having an argument!  Looks like she is winning....

Thanks Diva I was trying for do not touch me big boy attitude!!!

Nice renders, Saphirewild!

Thank you so much Jack

I agree. great job on the body language and posing on this one.  they are definitely having an argument!  Looks like she is winning....

Thanks Sonja, she is definatley winning the arguement. I am glad the posing is telling the right story here I spent a long time posing them the way I wanted them.

edited August 2016

Was playing around with Daz this morning and started tinkering around with the free morphs (Raw Dwarf's that is) and came up with a whole new Dwarf charactor and named her "Dafine Dwarf BTS" plz let me know what you all think of her.

Here she is fixed up a bit

Dafine Dwarf BTS.png
    800 x 1294 - 1M
    Dafine Dwarf BTS 2 fixed.png
    800 x 1294 - 1M
  • AJ2112AJ2112 Posts: 1,416
    edited August 2016

Hi Saphire, good to see you having fun, I enjoy viewing your renders smiley  May wanna shrink, Back to school title make more visible.  Keep up the great work yes

Post edited by AJ2112 on
  • dracorndracorn Posts: 2,333
    edited August 2016

Man, she has got BIG feet! 

Is she wearing socks?  I can't make out any detail on her feet.  I'm not saying that the portrait is too dark, just that her feet are.

Great face - and kudos for making a character that isn't perfect and beautiful.  Her breast is a little pointy, which is unusual for a heavy woman.  See if you can round it a little.

Lighting is nice and soft and there are some good shadows on her face.

The render is cropped a little too tightly, and is cutting off part of her right toes.  Back off a little bit.

By the way, I just uploaded some Photoshop backgrounds to the Portrait Background Freebie thread - go grab 'em.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1493526/#Comment_1493526

One more thing, what does "BTS" stand for?

Post edited by dracorn on
  • awesomefb said:

Hi Saphire, good to see you having fun, I enjoy viewing your renders smiley  May wanna shrink, Back to school title make more visible.  Keep up the great work yes

Thanks so mch Aweomefb!!! I will do that in the next render of her.

dracorn said:

Man, she has got BIG feet! 

Is she wearing socks?  I can't make out any detail on her feet.  I'm not saying that the portrait is too dark, just that her feet are.

Great face - and kudos for making a character that isn't perfect and beautiful.  Her breast is a little pointy, which is unusual for a heavy woman.  See if you can round it a little.

Lighting is nice and soft and there are some good shadows on her face.

The render is cropped a little too tightly, and is cutting off part of her right toes.  Back off a little bit.

By the way, I just uploaded some Photoshop backgrounds to the Portrait Background Freebie thread - go grab 'em.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/1493526/#Comment_1493526

One more thing, what does "BTS" stand for

#1 I know right but when I try to set them back to normal the shins follow suit and sets it all way off kilter.

#2 I noticed the pointy breast after it was already rendered I will fix it and do another render.

#3 She is supposed to be wearing gothic boots, but I see what you mean they do look like socks I think I will try a new bg

#4 "BTS" Stands for "Back To School"

I will do all fixing tomorrow because tonight I have a splitting headache and my Grandbabies are here for the night

Saphire, great expression on BTS scene yes A technique I need to work on.  Her figure is fine, as for her boots, use some specular in surfaces tab, which will give boots highlight, start with white at 100%, move slider down to adjust. 

• Awesomefb said:

Saphire, great expression on BTS scene yes A technique I need to work on.  Her figure is fine, as for her boots, use some specular in surfaces tab, which will give boots highlight, start with white at 100%, move slider down to adjust. 

Thanks so much for the advise Awesomefb!! I will try that when I render it again.

Awesomefb said:

Thanks so much for the advise Awesomefb!! I will try that when I render it again.

Welcome, anytime friend, lookin forward to your next scene creation smiley

• It will be soon I think as myself and Dracorn are working on making new charactors with freebie Morphs so I think I will be busy for a while figuring it all out but will post my works as I go!!!

• Here is one I did up for the ROTM Thread

Titled: 5 Kittehs Causing Bakery Chaos

• I love the little kittie alll the way in the back at the display case!  That cat knows where the treats are!