Website Navigation Update/Testing 2023

18910111214»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,214

hjake said:

Please see attached image. Cascading filters in this webpage layout, in my opinion, is a poor design.

It does that on my phone, but not my desktop. 

• hjakehjake Posts: 812
    edited November 2023

It seems it is only happening on my wishlist page on Firefox v119 desktop. Not on the main store page.

Not happening on Brave Version 1.60.110 Chromium: 119.0.6045.105 (Official Build) (64-bit) desktop.

see attached capture of Firefox.

bad-filters-2023-11-06_193143.jpg
    664 x 1812 - 272K
    Post edited by hjake on
  • hjakehjake Posts: 812

So the Wishlist left side filters are still screwed up. I have submitted a ticket. I hope it is the winning one. smiley

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,272

Something has changed with the Shopping Cart button on the top black banner.  I used to be able to ctrl-left-click, or mouse-wheel-click to open the shopping cart in a new tab. Now it just forces the current page to the shopping cart (ctrl-click) or the scrolling mouse pointer (mouse wheel click). Edge and Firefox browsers.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,551

NorthOf45 said:

Something has changed with the Shopping Cart button on the top black banner.  I used to be able to ctrl-left-click, or mouse-wheel-click to open the shopping cart in a new tab. Now it just forces the current page to the shopping cart (ctrl-click) or the scrolling mouse pointer (mouse wheel click). Edge and Firefox browsers.

Right mouse button still gives the "Open link to new tab" in Opera based browser and didn't notice it behaving any different in Chrome either.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,168

PerttiA said:

NorthOf45 said:

Right mouse button still gives the "Open link to new tab" in Opera based browser and didn't notice it behaving any different in Chrome either.

No, it's not working in Chrome either - I just posted about it in the Sales Reporting thread. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,551

MelanieL said:

PerttiA said:

NorthOf45 said:

No, it's not working in Chrome either - I just posted about it in the Sales Reporting thread. 

Sorry... Tried here on the forums, where it does work. Doesn't work in the shop.

• Yeah, I just came in here to make the same observation.  They broke the right-click-and-load-as-new-tab feature wrt opening the shopping cart.  Now I have to go to the general Daz3D page (or, well, any other page) on a new tab, then load the shopping cart page from there.  0o

...and now it does not work from the Forum pages, either. Another step back.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

If I use the Categories on the left side and need to reload the page (for example, if I accidentally click on a product instead of right-clicking to open in a new tab), the Cateegory selection is lost.  Very annoying if you're on a page in the middle and have to page forward/back after selecting the Category again.

• deepred6502deepred6502 Posts: 297

When in my Wishlist page, the green cart icon doesn't do anything. Still works on other shop pages.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,214

Does anyone at Daz read this?

I don't know, but the Lightning Deals page has finally been updated to the same design as the rest of the shop.

• deepred6502 said:

When in my Wishlist page, the green cart icon doesn't do anything. Still works on other shop pages.

Looks like the issue has been fixed. Now an ability to filter by Wishlist would be good, especially on special sales pages.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,912
    edited March 21

why am I only seeing one promo image on products?

using Chrome, have DAZ-DEALS plugin (free) 

same in incognito window

same Edge and Opera

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Same for me. You can see the rest if you click on the main promo to get the full preview, then scroll left/right.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,912

NorthOf45 said:

Same for me. You can see the rest if you click on the main promo to get the full preview, then scroll left/right.

thanks, already checked out my final cart but had I been able to it might have changed one choice yes 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,226

The missing images have been reported.

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879

Richard Haseltine said:

The missing images have been reported.

Thanks, just noticed and was about to let you know

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,153

DAZ_ann0314 said:

This thread is to discuss any issues you may notice or any thoughts you have on the new website navigation launched today.

Navigation is still difficult and search is still very weak. Products cannot be grouped by filters. I find things on accident more than on purpose.

It is still too busy and too many overlays get in the way.

• brainmuffinbrainmuffin Posts: 1,153

xyer0 said:

Rearranging the furniture when you need a new house.

Quite agree.
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,439

brainmuffin said:

DAZ_ann0314 said:

This thread is to discuss any issues you may notice or any thoughts you have on the new website navigation launched today.

Navigation is still difficult and search is still very weak. Products cannot be grouped by filters. I find things on accident more than on purpose.

It is still too busy and too many overlays get in the way.

Daz is aware of the issue