Windows Update seems to have broken DAZ (as well as Photoshop and Hexagon)

2»

Comments

• Agitated Riot, I would assume that if it wasn't for the fact that others are having the same error related to Intel Driver & Support Assistant, so it isn't just me. I'm not doing anything with the program until I actually speak to an Intel agent, since they actually have a page about this in their support section on their website. However, it also says to uninstall the program, then reinstall the most recent version from the website, the only problem is that clicking on the download link just takes me to the website version of Intel Driver & Support Assistant and there's no download link. That's my issue, I don't think that solution is relevent anymore, unless there's another link somewhere to where to get the most recent version of the actual app. I'm not sure if I'm making sense or not, but basically there seems to be in integrated version of Intel Driver & Support Assistant on the website itself now, rather than an actual app, though the app still exists on my pc, but is probably outdated, considering I didn't even know it existed until all of this happened. My pc has been running better since I chose the "repair" option for the program, however I'm still going to contact Intel to see if it's even still necessary to have the app when the integrated version on the website would do the same thing and I've never even used the app, I've always went to the website for driver updates. The only errors I'm concerned about in the event logs are the ones pertaining to Intel, because when I search about what the errors mean, all of the people experiencing it are getting program crashes (and always related to graphics, such as games or 2D/3D software, just like I am) and blue screens. So this error does cause the issues I'm experiencing, which is why I want to contact Intel before I do anything drastic.

Umi no Senshi no Ishi, I do want to uninstall it, but I'm going to contact Intel first, since I can't find a way to re-download it if I need it again, as I don't want it to mess anything up if it's a required program for something else to work.

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404

I want to point out again I haven't had this error. I do use the program. People are having problems with it, but not everyone. After uninstalling, you went to download the app. They have an auto-update now. I won't give you any more advice until you ask me. PM me if you do want my help.

Support.png
    1727 x 799 - 89K