[Released] 3D Letters Wizard [Commercial]

RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,362

Introducing the first product by RiverSoft Art and Son! Easily and quickly generate 3D text messages using 3D Letters Wizard! 3D Letters Wizard is a complete solution for adding fully 3D text messages to your Daz Studio scenes.  It includes 3 fonts with over 90 characters each and an extremely easy-to-use script for generating 3D text just by typing your message.  3D Letters Wizard allows you to quickly create 3D text messages as easily as typing into a text box. Just type your message, and 3D Letters Wizard will generate a perfectly formatted message using 3D characters instantly.  3D Letters Wizard provides a wealth of text editing features for your 3D letters, including text case, justification, font color, line spacing, and character spacing.  The script will even allow you to choose from any 3D Letters Wizard font installed in Daz Studio!

• Create fully 3D text messages in your scene that can be moved, scaled, and textured
  • Includes 3 different fonts with over 90 characters (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters) each: Sans Serif font, Serif font, and Gothic font
  • 3D Letters Wizard Script: Create 3D text just by typing!
  • 3D Letters Wizard Color Script: Change the color or apply shaders to your entire 3D text message in one step

Note: 3D Letters Wizard can only use fonts and font styles (i.e., no italics, underlines, etc.) that come with 3D Letters Wizard.  It cannot use system fonts or font styles.

Tutorial

main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 317K
popup_1.jpg
1300 x 1024 - 285K
popup_2.jpg
1300 x 1024 - 311K
popup_3.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 499K
popup_4.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 404K
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 401K
popup_6.jpg
1778 x 1000 - 402K
popup_7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 536K
popup_8.jpg
1375 x 2000 - 569K
popup_9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 372K
popup_10.jpg
1300 x 1040 - 254K
popup_11.jpg
1300 x 1040 - 252K
popup_12.jpg
1300 x 1024 - 272K
Post edited by RiverSoft Art on

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

Introducing the first product by RiverSoft Art and Son! 

Congratulation to you and 'Son'!

Will be keeping store credit in reserve. Looks like a fun product.

• memcneil70 said:

Introducing the first product by RiverSoft Art and Son! 

Congratulation to you and 'Son'!

Will be keeping store credit in reserve. Looks like a fun product.

Thank you!  He is very excited about it. smiley

• Oh wow, I didn't pick that up from the video. It's great to see you both working together. I love your products. Can't wait to buy this one. I reallly need it for a project.

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,062

Interesting!

• tkdroberttkdrobert Posts: 3,532

Love the concept but it will need more fonts.

• Granville said:

Oh wow, I didn't pick that up from the video. It's great to see you both working together. I love your products. Can't wait to buy this one. I reallly need it for a project.

Thanks for the support!  I hope you love this one too!  smiley

• lou_harper said:

Interesting!

Thank you!

• tkdrobert said:

Love the concept but it will need more fonts.

If it does well, we plan more fonts.

• Will there be any support for e.g. German Umlauts äöüß? Or French accents âáà?  Maybe at least as single objects we can place ourselves over the characters?

• markusmatern said:

Will there be any support for e.g. German Umlauts äöüß? Or French accents âáà?  Maybe at least as single objects we can place ourselves over the characters?

In this release, the fonts do not have accented characters.  The accents and hat are available for you to place over characters.  One of the things we are planning if successful is a couple (serif, san serif) super fonts containing these characters.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787

https://www.daz3d.com/3d-letters-wizard

Just wonder about what kind of fonts are you using?

Is it possible to add the other fonts?

If so, in which format?

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,362

Artini said:

https://www.daz3d.com/3d-letters-wizard

Just wonder about what kind of fonts are you using?

Is it possible to add the other fonts?

If so, in which format?

We are converting each letter of open source fonts to objs and then saving as a prop.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,787

Ok, thanks for the explanation.

• I have done a quick test of this product and I am liking it. But, as others have mentioned, it will need more fonts. Will more fonts be added, like one that would be useful in Sci Fi renders?

gallopingguru said:

I have done a quick test of this product and I am liking it. But, as others have mentioned, it will need more fonts. Will more fonts be added, like one that would be useful in Sci Fi renders?

We would like to definitely add more fonts.  However, it depends on how much interest there is in 3D Letters Wizard.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909
    edited March 2023

Super! Thank you. I would like to request a very bold font, something like Aachen Bold. 

Super.jpg
    600 x 270 - 122K
    Post edited by MarcCCTx on

MarcCCTx said:

Super! Thank you. I would like to request a very bold font, something like Aachen Bold. 

You're welcome! Ok, we will definitely consider it, though not that specific font as its license is unclear.  Fonts with licenses like SIL Open Font License v1.10 would work.

• MarcCCTxMarcCCTx Posts: 909

Yeah pretty much any big chunky font. Something the characters can walk on top of.

MarcCCTx said:

Yeah pretty much any big chunky font. Something the characters can walk on top of.

Ah!  Understood. smiley

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,729

Maybe something that the Romans or Greeks would carve?

memcneil70 said:

Maybe something that the Romans or Greeks would carve?

Ok.  We will look.

• bamboojibambooji Posts: 33

A great product!  Makes story telling/comics a lot easier.  Really fun to use.  

bambooji said:

A great product!  Makes story telling/comics a lot easier.  Really fun to use.  

I am so glad you like it! It was fun to make too! laugh

• Jo KoladeJo Kolade Posts: 0
    edited March 2023

RiverSoftArt said:

Introducing the first product by RiverSoft Art and Son! Easily and quickly generate 3D text messages using 3D Letters Wizard! 3D Letters Wizard is a complete solution for adding fully 3D text messages to your Daz Studio scenes.  It includes 3 fonts with over 90 characters each and an extremely easy-to-use script for generating 3D text just by typing your message.  3D Letters Wizard allows you to quickly create 3D text messages as easily as typing into a text box. Just type your message, and 3D Letters Wizard will generate a perfectly formatted message using 3D characters instantly.  3D Letters Wizard provides a wealth of text editing features for your 3D letters, including text case, justification, font color, line spacing, and character spacing.  The script will even allow you to choose from any 3D Letters Wizard font installed in Daz Studio!

• Create fully 3D text messages in your scene that can be moved, scaled, and textured
    • Includes 3 different fonts with over 90 characters (uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and special characters) each: Sans Serif font, Serif font, and Gothic font
    • 3D Letters Wizard Color Script: Change the color or apply shaders to your entire 3D text message in one step

Note: 3D Letters Wizard can only use fonts and font styles (i.e., no italics, underlines, etc.) that come with 3D Letters Wizard.  It cannot use system fonts or font styles.

Tutorial

Hi ... I bought your product ... I am using it on a Mac and I can only produce squres ... aka unknown letters ... what can I do... 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
    edited March 2023

Jo Kolade said:

RiverSoftArt said:

Tutorial

Hi ... I bought your product ... I am using it on a Mac and I can only produce squres ... aka unknown letters ... what can I do... 

It sounds like it cannot find the props.  Can you post the log?  How did you install the product?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • GranvilleGranville Posts: 679

I have been using 3D letters wizard to create new graphics for my notion dashboard.

Launch Pad title (1).png
    3480 x 1200 - 5M
    Tasks Cottage Camera 1 9.12928295135498_hdr.png
    2196 x 1258 - 5M

Granville said:

I have been using 3D letters wizard to create new graphics for my notion dashboard.

Thank you so much for sharing!  I love the Tasks one especially.

I used ultrascatter pro on the letterse. I like how they look organic,

Granville said:

I used ultrascatter pro on the letterse. I like how they look organic,

It looks very cool. smiley

I'm not able to get the letters to take a base color map. I can color it with the color, but the texture map doesn't appear. Is that expected behavior?