Magic Celebration

2»

Comments

• junkjunk Posts: 1,231

The Spell - There Can Only be One Love
    The Spell - There can only be one Love

While you don't see the magic taking place here.  It is absolutely about magic/witchcraft bringing someone back to life.  Long story in the link above if interested along with all assets. 

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,621

When things go sideways..... Unexpectedly caused weeds to grow while practicing magic was not the plan.

RRRR209282023.jpg
    1500 x 928 - 1M

Daventaki said:

When things go sideways..... Unexpectedly caused weeds to grow while practicing magic was not the plan.

I like the idea of a spell accidentally causing weeds!  Nice delivery of it all too. 

The Spell (Part #2 and Finale)
    The Spell (Part #2 qnd Finale)

A couple of months ago I started a story of Karmen casting a magic spell in hopes of accomplishing something.  Today I just finished it so that I didn't leave yet another story incomplete.

• acbacb Posts: 356
    edited February 23

Today, I stumbled over some half-finished projects, and decided to complete the one that just needed a background...

The Magic of Reading

ReadingFantasy.jpg
    1920 x 1920 - 907K
    Post edited by acb on
  • AuroratrekAuroratrek Posts: 201
    edited February 24

This is a YouTube link to Chapter Two of my animated fantasy adventure series "Quest of the Key." Magic goes a little awry!

Post edited by Auroratrek on
  • junk Even if you tried to finish up the story in 2 renders due to time etc, it works just fine for me and is beautifully done!

acb Very lovely and magical capture! Glad you completed this.

Auroratrek WOW! I remember seeing the first chapter a while back here and being blow away. Chapter 2 is just as amazing.
    Everything speaks of talent, time, effort and planning. Excellent work on animation quality, voice acting, camera movement and story telling. I appreciate the slower pacing and animation style, as it looks and flows more naturally. Very professional and entertaining. Well done!

• AuroratrekAuroratrek Posts: 201

SapphireBlue said:

Auroratrek WOW! I remember seeing the first chapter a while back here and being blow away. Chapter 2 is just as amazing.
    Everything speaks of talent, time, effort and planning. Excellent work on animation quality, voice acting, camera movement and story telling. I appreciate the slower pacing and animation style, as it looks and flows more naturally. Very professional and entertaining. Well done!

Thanks! I'm having a lot of fun with this. Gotta slow things down a little to flesh out the backstory and set up the plot--the challenge is to try to make it interesting. Glad you enjoyed these first two chapters. I'm working on Chapter 3 now! 

Auroratrek said:

This is a YouTube link to Chapter Two of my animated fantasy adventure series "Quest of the Key." Magic goes a little awry!

FREAKING ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!  I honestly believed this to be one of the best Daz3D based movies!  The voice overs, animations and imagination is perfect!