Shape Shift for Genesis 9 (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046

Hi. Just remove that morph from their product until they update it. No need to uninstall the entire thing. End of the day, Shape Shift came out first. I am not gonna update my stuff to fix an issue with a competing product. Regarding Fit Control, it is basically done, kinda working on 7 stuff all at once but never finalized either of them lol.frown

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702

Thanks for the update. I totally understand. I'll do as you suggested.

NPyes

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

OK, @Zev0 here's a little game for you. Please sort the these potentially upcoming products according to their release date. Next to be released product first ;-)

Glute Control for G9
    Fit Control for G9
    Bend Control for G9
    200 Plus Head and Face Morphs for G9
    Skin Builder for G9

200 plus...The rest I'll decide on release ordercoolSkin Builder (if name stays) is going to be a different format since G9 has 4 skins already per gender. 

• @Zev0 so Fit Control G9 is coming soonish? :)   that sounds marvelous... :) 

• I got Fit Control G9 money burnin' a hole in my pocket rn. LET'S GOOOOO!

edited June 2023

Ye Fit Control is basically done. Just busy on a script that will remove similar morphs from male and female, if it will work......

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited July 2023

Hm, I am getting gazillions of "Duplicate formulas found" errors when loading any G9 figure since I have installed Shape Shift for G9 update dated June 2023. I have not had any issues before.

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • Mark_e593e0a5 said:

Hm, I am getting gazillions of "Duplicate formulas found" errors when loading any G9 figure since I have installed Shape Shift for G9 update dated June 2023. I have not had any issues before.

There is a conflict, in Abdomen Length, with https://www.daz3d.com/vinme-morphs-for-genesis-9 . One or both needs to have the property name chnaged to something less generic. There are instructions for editing the files in the forum, try heer https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/8209421/#Comment_8209421

edited July 2023

The issue is the ID's are the same, causing the duplicate error, even if the morphs are named differently.

Here try this one. I made a unique ID. Simply copy this morph into the Shape Shift product data folder.

zip
    zip
    SS_body_bs_Abdomen Length.zip
    Post edited by Zev0 on
    edited July 2023

This is what a unique ID looks like. If this is the same as another morph (it ignores prefixes for some reason) it causes a duplicate error. I added a generated string of random numbers and letters to ensure it is unique.

Capture.JPG
    829 x 584 - 60K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • HatchetmanHatchetman Posts: 12

Are there plans for a version of  X-Transfer from Genesis 8/8.1 to 9 in the future?

No plans..

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,613

I'm also getting this "Duplicate formulas" warning. Would that cause some weird character distortion? For example, when I move a forearm, the elbow area turns to taffy, losing all volume.

Deke said:

I'm also getting this "Duplicate formulas" warning. Would that cause some weird character distortion? For example, when I move a forearm, the elbow area turns to taffy, losing all volume.

No. Unrelated.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,702

I've been buying G9 stuff as it comes out without using it, but this week I finally found a character body at another store that made G9 workable for me. Shape Shift and Breast Control were invaluable to tweaking that body. I was frustrated that the G9 breasts sat so low on the torso compared to my favourite G8.1, but using the two Breast Control sag parameters at negative values got them up into position and perky. There were numerous times that I wanted to alter something on the G9 body, and Shape Shift or Breast Control had a morph to make it possible. Thanks again for your great products!