Shape Shift for Genesis 9 (Commercial)

Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
edited December 2022 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Official Shape Shift for Genesis 9 Thead.

Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 905K
Popup_1.jpg
2000 x 1066 - 1M
Popup_8.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 595K
Popup_9.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 542K
Post edited by Zev0 on

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045

Thread updated with details.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

laughyes I'll be waiting.

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Yah!

• Really looking forward to getting this! :)

Lee

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Yes! Must have for every generation.

Product is now live. Thanks for the supportyes

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336

Insta buy, great product as usually !

Thanks Zev0 ;)

• MickyBe said:

Insta buy, great product as usually !

Thanks Zev0 ;)

Likewise - thanks! Ordered and installed already. Now to spend the day playing around with it ... :-) 

• MickyBeMickyBe Posts: 336

Just a little warning message, but I guess it will be fixed when Bend Control for Genesis 9 will be released ;)

2022-12-01 13:10:45.913 [WARNING] :: ..\..\..\..\..\src\sdksource\fileinput\dzassetdaz.cpp(6903): 

Formula output property not found: /data/DAZ%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Morphs/Zev0/Bend%20Control/RCompress%20Inner.dsf#RCompress%20Inner?value - in file: /data/Daz%203D/Genesis%209/Base/Morphs/Zev0/Shape%20Shift/SS_body_bs_Thigh%20Length.dsf

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,745

I put https://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-for-genesis-9 in my cart as soon as I saw it. Did not stop to think.

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,833
    edited December 2022

My first trial with different dials of Shape Shift on Josie 9.

It is nice to play with, but I do not have enough knowledge to get some interesting results, yet.

Josie9sc01pic03.jpg
    1000 x 1200 - 284K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Got it yesterday, amazing product as always!
    I'm also curious where those leggings are from in that one promo shot, if you mind me asking? smiley

edited December 2022

Senual Wear 04 by Onesix an rendo.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,926

Lol, I was excited to see this and ran to the store to snag it... 'cept I already bought it, it's true what they say, the first thing that goes is the memory!

• Hey Zevo, 

Any info on when ( or if ) you will release a Fit Control for Gen 9? 

Hoping March sometime. It's a lot to go through.

• Thanks for some great products. Any News On Fit Control for Gen 9? 

Hi. It's nearly done.
    edited March 2023

Zev0 said:

Hi. It's nearly done.

:applause::thankyou2::happyflip::snoopydance: 

One morph that I have often needed is one that would close or at least bring together a top button unbuttoned shirt collar.

Post edited by xyer0 on
  • Hi, by any chance is there any info about a genesis 9 version of 200 plus head and face morphs?

Awesome work on the Shape Shift btw!

edited April 2023

Hi. Yes it is in the works, and thank you.

Post edited by Zev0 on
  • https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/636971/thumb-deformed#latest

SS Abdomen Length seems to be missing a bit at the tips of the thumbs, causing a strange bulge/dent. I see the same issue as reported in this thread, using just the morph in isolation (which doesn't guarantee it isn't attributable to an error in another product, of course).

Noted and will be fixed.

edited June 2023

Here is the fixed morph for those who want it now. Just extract and replace inside the products data folder "\data\DAZ 3D\Genesis 9\Base\Morphs\Zev0\Shape Shift". I will be making an official update as well.

zip
    zip
    SS_body_bs_Abdomen Length.zip
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • Thank you.

• edited June 2023

Today (2023/06/10) I applied the update for Shape Shift for Genesis 9 offered in Install Manager.
    Now every time I load a new Genesis 9 character, or an existing scene containing a Genesis 9 character, I get the error message: "Duplicate formulas found in files. Make sure that the content is properly installed. See the log file for more details". After acknowledging the message the scene seems to load allright, but the error message is distracting. Could you please fix this?

Post edited by jhemonts_6fd79136bd on
  • jhemonts_6fd79136bd said:

Today (2023/06/10) I applied the update for Shape Shift for Genesis 9 offered in Install Manager.
    Now every time I load a new Genesis 9 character, or an existing scene containing a Genesis 9 character, I get the error message: "Duplicate formulas found in files. Make sure that the content is properly installed. See the log file for more details". After acknowledging the message the scene seems to load allright, but the error message is distracting. Could you please fix this?

I have the same issue. For me it's the Vinme Abdomen Length morph from https://www.daz3d.com/vinme-morphs-for-genesis-9 that conflicts with SS_body_bs_Abdomen Length from Shape Shift, but only with the latest update.

• Fairyteller said:

jhemonts_6fd79136bd said:

I have the same issue. For me it's the Vinme Abdomen Length morph from https://www.daz3d.com/vinme-morphs-for-genesis-9 that conflicts with SS_body_bs_Abdomen Length from Shape Shift, but only with the latest update.

That sounds like a reversion - there was a conflict, though i thought both products were updated so it may be worth checking you haven't missed an update for the Vinme set.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,258

That sounds like a reversion - there was a conflict, though i thought both products were updated so it may be worth checking you haven't missed an update for the Vinme set.

I put in a ticket... it is a true conflict that was replicated and support said they would contact the artist.

Vinme's never been updated. Your previous update of Shape Shift fixed the duplicate formula for Vinme. The most recent update brought it back. I simply uninstalled Vinme until you have time to fix the problem, since Vinme's AWOL.

Any news on Fit Control?