Am I missing the anatomical elements?

2»

Comments

• ommblazeommblaze Posts: 16
    edited January 2023

PerttiA said:

ommblaze said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Did you reapply the Victoria 9 materials preset after loading the anatomical elements?

To the whole body? No, just the "element", but will try that tonight. The "textures" provided are if one starts with the Basic Genesis 9, if one uses a "named" character as the base, one has to load that character's anotomical element texture and reload all the skin textures for that character? Other manufacturers of Grafts usually provide a graft matching routine or script. Just saying.  

The "named" characters are just morphs for Basic Genesis 9, ie. Whatever G9 character you load, it's Basic Genesis 9, either non-morphed or with a morphed face and body.

If you load Victoria 9, and then load the anatomical elements for her, you must select the main character (Victoria 9) and apply "Victoria 9  All MAT" in order to get materials loaded on the anatomical elements also.

Looks like applying All Materials worked!  Thank you!  However, the Materials in the Genisis 9 Anotomical Elements are definetly broken. I hope it is added to an updated in the future.

Post edited by ommblaze on
  • Coryllon said:

Anatomy tab, Shaping tab, Parameters tab, utilities tab... 

*Edit* 

I found it... nothing tagged 32-bit was getting installed, downloaded, or even being noticed. 

So a question. I have recently discovered this same problem. Although I can see the duf files in my file system the "naughty bits" duf files are not showing up in the Daz interface anywhere. I have tried to deinstall/reinstall with no effect. Any idea what I need to do in order for Daz to see the files it clearly downloaded for me? 

Mostly I love Daz but some days I hate it. 

• IceCrMnIceCrMn Posts: 2,126
    edited July 2023

32bit only refers to software excutables, not materails or shader presets.

The gens geometry for G9 will be in

People/Genesis 9/Anatomy/Daz Originals/Base Anatomy

The materials are provided by individual characters.

Not all characters will have this materials preset.

Post edited by IceCrMn on