Pose Builder & Pose Converter Support Thread [Commercial]

1121314151618»

Comments

• A pity it doesn't have a quick way to browse through the Connect library. Still, thank you for the update.

• inquireinquire Posts: 2,099
    edited November 2021

Hi: I bought the Pose Builder for Genesis 3 and 8, and I like it. But I'd like it more if I could install a link to it in the DAZ Studio Scripts Menu. How might I do this? I'm running DAZ Studio 4.15.0.30 on a Macintosh with OS 10.15.7 (Catalina).

By the way, when I click the Product Support icon, either in the Scripts Library, or on the Pose Builder script itself (once Pose Builder is started up), I'm taken via my browser to a notice that reads "Page Not Found." So, it's difficult, to say the least, to find Product Support.

Post edited by inquire on
  • Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,046
    edited November 2021

Looks like Daz website messed up the support link. I'll sort it out. Regarding adding scripts

Post edited by Zev0 on

Well, some of the scripts have little icons you can click, which will put the script into the DS Scripts Menu. Could you work one of those up for Pose Builder and Pose Converter?

The first link up there is 47 mins. long, and the guy is very gabby. Ugh! 

In the second link, the woman says "Press the F3 key on your computer," and a window is supposed to open up. She's giving a pleasant short-cut, she thinks. Well, I guess that works on a Windows computer. It does not work on a Macintosh, and she does not indicate how to open that window without the use of the F3 key.

OK, never mind. Found out how: https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/6840856/#Comment_6840856

Much simpler than listening to 47 mins of gab, or trying to figure out what happens when you press the F3 key on a Windows machine with DS open.

• martin36martin36 Posts: 166
    edited August 2023

So is there any solution to fix problem netioned on page 10?

TypeError: Result of expression 'TempString[ 1 ]' [undefined] is not an object

I have this error when trying to convert G2 poses and script hangs on this

Post edited by martin36 on