Frustrated Rant

2»

Comments

• Rufus CoppertopRufus Coppertop Posts: 173
    edited January 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

One thing to try, if you find the Fit To cotnrols in the parameetrs pane there is a second button in the last few releases of DS labelled Fit to Mode - try changing the setting and see if that helps.

Okay. I'll give that a try.

Post edited by Rufus Coppertop on
    edited January 2021

Richard Haseltine said:

One thing to try, if you find the Fit To cotnrols in the parameetrs pane there is a second button in the last few releases of DS labelled Fit to Mode - try changing the setting and see if that helps.

It works.

Thank you so very much. Selecting the garment, then the parameters then the FIT TO MODE and AUTOFOLLOW TRANSFORMS does the trick.

What's weird though is now I can't actually select the figure in the scene window in order to do posing. There's a little red circle instead of the arrow cursor.

But still.............this is serious progress thanks to your suggestion.

Again thank you, Richard.

Post edited by Rufus Coppertop on
    edited January 2021

Rufus Coppertop said:

Richard Haseltine said:

It works.

Thank you so very much. Selecting the garment, then the parameters then the FIT TO MODE and AUTOFOLLOW TRANSFORMS does the trick.

What's weird though is now I can't actually select the figure in the scene window in order to do posing. There's a little red circle instead of the arrow cursor.

But still.............this is serious progress thanks to your suggestion.

Unfortunately the hair doesn't work either. It ends up as a beard. Redirect and Autofollow Transforms doesn't seem to help.

Hair used to work though. It really did.

I think I need a holiday from Daz. Maybe kill every customized character I've made, delete everything and start again from scratch.

(fixed qotes)

Post edited by Cris Palomino on