Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures part 3

Comments

• khorneV2khorneV2 Posts: 146
    Sangriart said:

Medea is an original character. I looked for distinctive features in my stock models and tried to merge them for a classical look. I was actually inspired by "Recreate a classical art" photo challenge for this one =)

Somewhat of sean Young ?

• Does anyone else see Shannen Doherty in KrashWerks Tiffany?

with the chin and jaw line Tiffani Thiessen comes to mind from Saved By The Bell

• My W.I.P. model of Bridget Regan, made using Face Transfer and morphs.

• PlatnumkPlatnumk Posts: 663

Does anybody know of a Look-A-Like for Natassia Malthe (Either G3 or G8 preferable)

• Speaking of Chloe Grace Moretz, I've always wondered about this morph, called "Dia For Genesis 3 Female":

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/dia-for-genesis-3-female-s-/138833/

I kept looking at the face, and was wondering why it seemed so familiar, than it finally hit me:  This looks a bit like Chloe Grace Moretz (probably best known for 'Hit Girl') to me, particularly when some of the expressions are applied (see attached image)

For me, the resemblance is all in the lips.  She has some 'unique' lip contours, kind of like Angelina Jolie (not as pronounced as Angelina, but still unusual).

I'm not sure if it was intended to be Chloe, though.  For one thing, the 'default' morph for this character comes with pointed 'elf ears', and prominent, vampire like canines (both can be reduced/removed with other morphs I assume).

Am I just seeing things here, or does anyone else see it as well?

Also, for that one mentioned above: I'm sure its Moretz, again, its all in the lips more than the overall face.

Chloe Morets Look Alike Maybe.jpg
    1280 x 612 - 114K
  • lwaveslwaves Posts: 237

RockwellJones said:

Speaking of Chloe Grace Moretz, I've always wondered about this morph, called "Dia For Genesis 3 Female":

https://www.renderosity.com/rr/mod/bcs/dia-for-genesis-3-female-s-/138833/

I kept looking at the face, and was wondering why it seemed so familiar, than it finally hit me:  This looks a bit like Chloe Grace Moretz (probably best known for 'Hit Girl') to me, particularly when some of the expressions are applied (see attached image)

For me, the resemblance is all in the lips.  She has some 'unique' lip contours, kind of like Angelina Jolie (not as pronounced as Angelina, but still unusual).

I'm not sure if it was intended to be Chloe, though.  For one thing, the 'default' morph for this character comes with pointed 'elf ears', and prominent, vampire like canines (both can be reduced/removed with other morphs I assume).

Am I just seeing things here, or does anyone else see it as well?

Also, for that one mentioned above: I'm sure its Moretz, again, its all in the lips more than the overall face.

I agree that that morph is based on a younger Chloe Grace Moretz from the Hit-Girl part of her career.
    I also agree that it's Chloe for Adam's celeb character. Like many celeb releases, it isn't 100% but it's close enough that a little dial tweaking will get you there. I don't know anyone else it could be as Chloe has quite a unique look.

• Is there a Emma Roberts lookalike character? I'm searching but haven't found until yet

• https://www.daz3d.com/juan-carlos-8

This new release reminds me of Antonio Banderas.

• I just realised that KrashWerks' Nicolle might just be a likeness of Molly Ringwald. The pout and the legwarmers point to it.

• Anyone know who the latest "Most-Digital-Creation" celeb is?

Screenshot (35).png
    2560 x 1440 - 3M

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

Anyone know who the latest "Most-Digital-Creation" celeb is?

My first thought (from just your image) was Catherine Zeta Jones. I'm not sure though.

• newjroenewjroe Posts: 13
    edited December 2020

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

I am thinking could be Emily DiDonato but this is a tough one.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • It could be Catherine Zeta Jones, the eyebrows are a match.

• theom777_06b5ec29 said:

to me she looks like Olivia Wilde the girl who played 13 on house.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884
    edited December 2020

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

It's Phoebe Tonkin.  starbyface.com does a really good match and the beauty spot on the top lip is an exact match

516329_v9_bb.jpg
    1080 x 1440 - 337K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,847

ironclawxii said:

https://www.daz3d.com/juan-carlos-8

This new release reminds me of Antonio Banderas.

I see him, too.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,779
    edited December 2020

Bridget 8 isn't exactly news... but it only just struck me, doesn't she look a lot like a young Clea Duvall? The lips in particular are spot on, I think.

1f4d3ed5d1e8f0109239d4abe82834da.jpg
    736 x 916 - 146K
    Post edited by Hylas on
    edited December 2020

Haruchai said:

theom777_06b5ec29 said:

It's Phoebe Tonkin.  starbyface.com does a really good match and the beauty spot on the top lip is an exact match

I believe you may be correct. There are similarities to both her and Zeta Jones but Tonkin definitely appears closer. Tonkin also seems far more relevant these days than Zeta Jones, if that has any bearing on the matter. It seems that many look-a-likes appear around the time of something they are known for, i.e. Sangriart's GOT characters.

Post edited by lwaves on
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,251

I know male characters are few and far between, but has anyone seen look-alikes for Sheriff Hopper and Steve Harrington from Stranger Things? 

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

V3D Armine @ Rendo - Kim K?

edited December 2020

Sevrin said:

Gal Gadot in my opinion.

Edit: On 2nd thought, I think you might be right!

Post edited by Hylas on
  • SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Hylas said:

Sevrin said:

Gal Gadot in my opinion.

Edit: On 2nd thought, I think you might be right!

Gal ain't got that kinda back!

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,172

Also, the name "Armine" hints at the Kardashians' Armenian heritage.

• Also, the first review says they collected the rest of the family.  Which ones are they talking about?

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,501

Sevrin said:

When I looked at the promo picture, Kim Kardashian was the first person to come to my mind.

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Also, the first review says they collected the rest of the family.  Which ones are they talking about?

I'd guess Eda is Khloe and Bahar is Kourtney. 

• StephenStephen Posts: 296

I concur

Gordig said:

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Also, the first review says they collected the rest of the family.  Which ones are they talking about?

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

Gordig said:

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Wait......so I bought Kardashian look-a-likes without knowing it? :)

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

It's 2020, every woman is a Kardashian look-a-like.

(JAY KAY JAY KAY JAY KAY JAY KAY!!!!!!!)

Haruchai said:

Gordig said:

ALLIEKATBLUE said:

Possibly. Based on that comment, I was working from the assumption that existing V3D characters represent the other Kardashians, which may not be the case. 

This discussion has been closed.