Character Mixer Problem

2»

Comments

• hmm seems to ignore a lot of morphs. be nice if it used more morphs than jsut well know ones

• I keep my content on an external drive yet character mixer isn't 'seeing' them although I have the path setup correctly under edit/preferences/content/content directory manager/Daz Studio Formats. I really don't want to add more content to my C drive, but does this only pull characters from the default directory in C? Thanks in advance.

• I keep my content on an external drive yet character mixer isn't 'seeing' them although I have the path setup correctly under edit/preferences/content/content directory manager/Daz Studio Formats. I really don't want to add more content to my C drive, but does this only pull characters from the default directory in C? Thanks in advance.

Which morphs are you referring to. Some (like Sickleyields 'faces of earth') are not accessed. An explanation given earlier is "The morphs that are added to the list are those that have been categorized by the author as head or body morphs. If the author has not specified a morphs grouping or hasn't used the standardize grouping for their morphs, that are not included (at this stage)." 

As for a separate drive, I imght be able to answer that question tomorrow. I am currently in the process of installing everything on an external (larger) hard drive.

• Everytime i go to run the script, it says "An error occurred while reading the file" 

can someone please help me out

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963

3D Universe said:

I also have a question. I am not sure all of the morphs are being added to the list. Most specifically, Sickleyields 'People of Earth' products. Are these not morphs? Do these not qualify for some reason? It would be great if these were included.

The morphs that are added to the list are those that have been categorized by the author as head or body morphs. If the author has not specified a morphs grouping or hasn't used the standardize grouping for their morphs, that are not included (at this stage).

I haven't been able to find a solution, but does anyone know how we can edit the morphs groupings ourselves so that we can add characters that don't appear in the Character Mixer window? I have characters (like Vicey3d) that don't appear and I'd love to be able to use them.