Where is Victoria 4.2??

Hello guys, 

I have recently istalled reinstalled Daz after a 4 years or so, and there has been many changes. laugh

I have a reasonably large collection of shop stuff which I have just started to reload. Then I came up against the MISSING Victoria 4.2. I have no clue where where she's at or why she's not there...lol

Any help would be good, please.....thank youlaugh

where.PNG
286 x 187 - 16K

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900

How did you install? V4.2 has to be installed through DIM or manually, not through Daz Connect Or Daz Central.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,392

DazCentral should work, it works like DIM and installs all content to the same directory.

You can't install her with Conect though, as Connect installs each product in its own directory structure, which wouldn't work wiith generation 4 morph system.

• kylumikylumi Posts: 305

OK, thanks for replying guys.....but here's the thing DIM cannot even find her????

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,582

If you filter in DIM for "Victoria 4.2 Base" where does it show up?

edited July 2020

double post entry......sorry

Post edited by kylumi on

Victoria 4.2 dosen't show up in DIMsad

• Have you actually purchased Victoria 4?

Lol.....Yes, she's in my account

Purchased years back......Creature Morths and Add Ons are in Daz......only Victoria 4.2 is missing

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,900
    kylumi said:

Purchased years back......Creature Morths and Add Ons are in Daz......only Victoria 4.2 is missing

We can’t see your product library. 

Actually, I cannot find Victoria 4.2 Creature Creator Morphs eithersad

Are you sure DIM has the same email address as you are logged in in your browser?

Could you have hidden them in DIM?

Yes, its the same email address, because its the only email address....plus I have already downloaded some stuff via DIM.

Gordig said:
    kylumi said:

We can’t see your product library. 

Lol, I know thats why I posted it .....so you folks could see I had purchased......along with 800 other productsyes

Gordig said:
    kylumi said:

Here she's not.....lol

Wheris.PNG
    454 x 179 - 14K
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054

is her runtime the first Poser runtime in your content management?

if you have any duplicates of deltas etc in other runtimes she must be in the first one

edited July 2020
    Gordig said:
    kylumi said:

Post edited by kylumi on

Sorry Wendy I don't understand what you mean

Would it be easier just to uninstall everything and reinstall????

I have Daz 4.5 and Daz 4.12 installed......there is content in 4,5, the stuff Ive uploaded so far is all in 4.12

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 38,054
    edited July 2020

I don't use connect so cannot help there

but in DAZ studio you need to add your library paths

the DAZ studio and Poser format ones

the latter if you have more than one runtime folder the first folder added has to be the one with V4 and other generation 4 figures in it

its the folders under geometries that are the issue containing the deltas read by powerloader

you might also have a nested folder or a duplicate of V4

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Thank you Wendy, I will check that out, in the meantime.....Dims says she installed!!

dim.PNG
    565 x 536 - 42K

Okay, that's a different issue -- DIM says it's installed but DS can't find the file.  Can you post a screenshot of the Content Directory Manager in DS with the 4 sections expanded, and the full path to "Victoria 4.2.cr2"?

Here ya go Mike

path.PNG
    1330 x 675 - 49K

I need the full path to the .cr2, V4.2 is a Poser-format figure and should be under Runtime.

To get to the Content Directory Manager in DS press F2 > Content Library and click on the last long button.

Do you mean this?????

Content.PNG
    461 x 461 - 29K

Yes, that looks correct, but it doesn't match the path you showed before.  Are you using the default paths in DIM?

Yeplaugh

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,849
    kylumi said:

Here ya go Mike

That is your D|S format content. V4.2 is Poser format. Look in your Poser format content tree in D|S

Nope, not in there....In fact there is virtually nothing in there, which is not surprising because I haven't uploaded much stuff.....I stopped when i noticed the issue with V4.2

In DIM go to settings (the cog in the upper right) > Basic Settings and post a screenshot. "Victoria 4.2.cr2" should be in C:\Users\Public\Documents\My DAZ 3D Library\Runtime\Libraries\Character\DAZ People