No Face Transfer Pane

13»

Comments

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131

I have been using the Latest  version, nevertheless  uninstalled and then reinstalled, but still no Face Transfer. I have now wasted about 3 hours with all of the attempts to get this working and I'm giving up.

I see these various Builds listed in the Install Manager Setup

What is the Public Build ?

What is the Published Build ?

What about the Release Build ?  How are all these different and which is the most up to date ?

Pretty confusing to me.

• Release Build is the non-beta, Public Build is the public beta. Any others have only a restricted availability and so are not relevant to you. It may be wrth your while trying the Public Build https://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-beta as, if this is the issue with the missing VC++ Runtime, it installs the needed file. That's assuming it is missing from the Window>Panes(Tabs) list and not showing correctly in Help>About Installed Plug-ins.

• GnotMeGnotMe Posts: 131

Release Build is the non-beta, Public Build is the public beta. Any others have only a restricted availability and so are not relevant to you. It may be wrth your while trying the Public Build https://www.daz3d.com/daz-studio-beta as, if this is the issue with the missing VC++ Runtime, it installs the needed file. That's assuming it is missing from the Window>Panes(Tabs) list and not showing correctly in Help>About Installed Plug-ins.

Sorry about that Richard, I should have made it clear that Face Transfer shows up but says Evaluation: Disabled

What is the differene between Public Build vs Published Build -are they different versions of Beta ?

I wish someone would have the good sense to add the word Beta to the various builds that are not General Release, because that one word would make things a lot clearer.

Thanks for your help Richard !

• Publishing buld is, I would suspect, given to PAs.

• HI there, I have the same issue. 64 bit windows, version 4.12.0.86. Merged and updated menus. Face Transfer not showing in panes menu.

Looking at installed plugins it shows red - not installed; and "Library cound not be loaded" etc.

What's the fix please? Thanks

• Well after several hours after troubleshooting the plugin not loading, I decided to upgrade to the beta version.

Fixed it right away.

• would it work on a mac if I'm running windows?

• his xhis x Posts: 866

It wasn't easy to find, I'll say that.

I used a screen shot of a custom G2 character as an image, rather than an actual photo of a real person. I'd say, don't bother with any of the G2 Converter scripts. Use Face Transfer, then tweak the body and face with a few morphs. You'll get better results with far less effort.

Gramma2.jpg
    1280 x 720 - 345K
  • I am on pc 64bit and installed Daz4.20 pro . WHy dont I have the face transfer in windows>panels.I have not purchased the face transfer unlimited yet . But I saw on the internet that it comes by defualt with 3 image limit

Screenshot (755).png
    1920 x 1080 - 219K
  • Long time since this thread started and last had copmmen ts - I purchased Face Transfer for DAZ Studio today but didnt realize it was only for a windows machine. Anyone know if it will ever work on Mac? Thanks