are yoo a thread killer?

Comments

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602

...just be careful of those noodle eating poodles.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,739
    kyoto kid said:

I have been waiting about an hour and no noodle eating poodles have come by.  Actually no poodles have come by either.

• NathNath Posts: 2,722
    kyoto kid said:

I have been waiting about an hour and no noodle eating poodles have come by.  Actually no poodles have come by either.

Of course not, the poodle eating noodles ate them.

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621
    Nath said:
    kyoto kid said:

Now I'm confused, could some kind moderator close this thread, please?

Nath said:
    kyoto kid said:

Nah!

Nath said:
    kyoto kid said:

Nah!

It would be a new way to be a thread killer... but nah...

...so that begs the question, does Sy Snootles like poodle eating noodles?

• /scratches head

• It has taken on a life of its own...

• Not sure what is more fun, watching a computer charge up or waiting for DS import metadata to finish?  Or is it waiting for a train that is 40 minutes late.

You haven't lived until you've watched paint dry.

• It has taken on a life of its own...

We'll know that for sure when it breeds, li'l baby threads.

• WinterMoonWinterMoon Posts: 1,893

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited November 2018
    TigerAnne said:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT'S ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!

Not for long...

scissor_hand.png
    600 x 600 - 357K
    Post edited by Taoz on

Not sure what is more fun, watching a computer charge up or waiting for DS import metadata to finish?  Or is it waiting for a train that is 40 minutes late.

...or watching people on the Sports Network play poker (makes golf and curling almost seem like exciting fast paced sports).

kyoto kid said:

Not sure what is more fun, watching a computer charge up or waiting for DS import metadata to finish?  Or is it waiting for a train that is 40 minutes late.

...or watching people on the Sports Network play poker (makes golf and curling almost seem like exciting fast paced sports).

the fastest team sport ever

...I love that skit. More captivating than watching people playing poker.

• kyoto kid said:

I think that must be from real life experience.  My puppy begs for pasta. :)

• kyoto kid said:

...I love that skit. More captivating than watching people playing poker.

Just wait until after the play is over and the players want to tell you all about the bad hands that knocked them out...There're some deer in the headlights sort of hours that you won't ever get back, I tell you whut.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited November 2018

New dForce Poker Hoodie now in the store!!!

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited November 2018
    kyoto kid said:

Maybe that train you were waiting on hit those noodle eating poodles....would explain both the late train and the missing poodles. 

See, now this thread can die because I have posted. You see, I excel at killing threads. It's my thing.  My special forumula: Drag up random details (check), make comment about something discussed WAY earlier (check), don't post cute picture of pet (check), use lots of clauses and punctuation....thow in some dot-dot-dots just because (check), go back and edit the post (check), post several hours or even days after last poster (check) . Do I win?????  Am I last???? Am I talking to myself???? Hello??? Yeah, it's a dead thread....

Post edited by Pixel8ted on
    Pixel8ted said:
    kyoto kid said:

Maybe that train you were waiting on hit those noodle eating poodles....would explain both the late train and the missing poodles. 

See, now this thread can die because I have posted. You see, I excel at killing threads. It's my thing.  My special forumula: Drag up random details (check), make comment about something discussed WAY earlier (check), don't post cute picture of pet (check), use lots of clauses and punctuation....thow in some dot-dot-dots just because (check), go back and edit the post (check), post several hours or even days after last poster (check) . Do I win?????  Am I last???? Am I talking to myself???? Hello??? Yeah, it's a dead thread....

Ha! That's what they all thought... It's alive, I tell you, ALIIIIIVE!!!!!!!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited November 2018

• Pixel8tedPixel8ted Posts: 588
    edited November 2018

Don't know....first image was more thread killer I think Chohole. You've failed thread kill through pix test...

I just realized the post editing and dot-dot-dot dropping is rampant in this thread. I seem to share this with many of you. Now, I'm going to have up the ante and through in a grammar or spelling mistake that makes you wince. Oh, I did.  ;)

Edit: Oh, wait that was already tried...in the thread title no less....but I score on being oblivious to that which has already been.  

Post edited by Pixel8ted on

I lost s sock.  I searched and found a sock that looked exactly like my lost sock.

Pixel8ted said:

Don't know....first image was more thread killer I think Chohole. You've failed thread kill through pix test...

I just realized the post editing and dot-dot-dot dropping is rampant in this thread. I seem to share this with many of you. Now, I'm going to have up the ante and through in a grammar or spelling mistake that makes you wince. Oh, I did.  ;)

Edit: Oh, wait that was already tried...in the thread title no less....but I score on being oblivious to that which has already been. 

Yeah   I moderated myself because first image was a little heavy on the gore.

I lost s sock.  I searched and found a sock that looked exactly like my lost sock.

Nice tryyes

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

• don't dragons kill thread with fire? or is that just on Pern?

I already suggested kill it with dragon fire

it survived

• HI EVERYBODY!!!

edited November 2018