are yoo a thread killer?

Comments

• Sven DullahSven Dullah Posts: 7,621

Are we done?

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,741

No, we need the thread to walk the walk of shame and then pour tar and feathers all over it and then do the walk of shame again?

...and then pour tar... ok I get itwink

• No, we need the thread to walk the walk of shame and then pour tar and feathers all over it and then do the walk of shame again?

LOL.

Miss Bad Wolf, why you gotta be so BAD?!

No, we need the thread to walk the walk of shame and then pour tar and feathers all over it and then do the walk of shame again?

LOL.

Miss Bad Wolf, why you gotta be so BAD?!

I am no saint so I must be a demon?  Shrug?  Going through hard times.

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,947

I kill threads by responding to the original comment that everyone else long since discussed 4-10 pages ago...

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,466

this is the end ... 

• ButchButch Posts: 797
    daveso said:

this is the end ... 

As Winston Churchill once said...

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." 

• NathNath Posts: 2,727
    Butch said:
    daveso said:

this is the end ... 

As Winston Churchill once said...

"Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." 

We're just getting started.

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,602
    edited November 2018

I don't always.jpg
    2448 x 3264 - 989K
    Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • AnotherUserNameAnotherUserName Posts: 2,726
    edited November 2018

Im gonna kill this thread if its the last thing I do!

Thread Killer.jpg
    799 x 799 - 243K
    Post edited by AnotherUserName on

Empty threats, carry on!

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    There are cats in this thread, so it has (9 x (number of cats)) lives.
  • LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,201
    edited November 2018

Do not look at this image or this thread shall surely die!

ThreadKiller.png
    216 x 233 - 11K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

It has not died yet

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,743
    edited November 2018

It has not died yet

Look harder. Remember, looks can kill.

Post edited by Taoz on

....indeed....

• Do not look at this image or this thread shall surely die!

It has not died yet

Hmmm..., defective merchandise. frown

• takezo_3001takezo_3001 Posts: 1,947
    edited November 2018

Po-ta-to... Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew...

Post edited by takezo_3001 on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,905
    edited November 2018

nicer sliced into chips and deep fried

or roasted in their jackets with a cross cut you fill with cheese, sour cream and chives

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • Po-ta-to... Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew...

or roasted in their jackets with a cross cut you fill with cheese, sour cream and chives

Id like to publicly state for the record that my cooking skills arent especially anything to brag about. But if you were to put me in a kitchen with a hot dog and a microwave, youd have a nice, hot, slightly overcooked hot dog in no time flat!wink

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,905
    edited November 2018

Id like to publicly state for the record that my cooking skills arent especially anything to brag about. But if you were to put me in a kitchen with a hot dog and a microwave, youd have a nice, hot, slightly overcooked hot dog in no time flat!wink

wouldn't it burst it's skin and explode?

mind you I am Australian and saveloys or savs as we call them go in hotdogs or posh ones a kransky sausage maybe American ones skinless

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

Sure it would! Thats part of the fun.laugh

• NathNath Posts: 2,727

So, you're a hotdog killer?

ah gotcha
    edited November 2018

...or cut into sall cubes and thrown in a skillet together with, seaonings, onions, sausage then topped off with cheese (coverd for a couple minutes to let it melt in) and  you ahve the perfect skllet sizzle. 

I also make a wicked "curry smash" (not mashed or whipped until smooth). 

Post edited by kyoto kid on

mind you I am Australian and saveloys or savs as we call them go in hotdogs or posh ones a kransky sausage maybe American ones skinless

I had the worst hotdog in France...at the most beautiful site... Monte San Michel. I think it was pure fat, ground up and dyed red...the sausage, not the site. I choked down about half of it before giving up and pitching it in the bin. Even mustard couldn't kill the taste. They must buy those at ten for a dollar and sell them for six euros each. I highly recommend visiting Monte San Michel... just avoid the bright red hotdogs.
  • kyoto kid said:

...or cut into sall cubes and thrown in a skillet together with, seaonings, onions, sausage then topped off with cheese (coverd for a couple minutes to let it melt in) and  you ahve the perfect skllet sizzle. 

Or sliced, then layered into a casserole dish with a thick creamy sauce of condensed Campbell's mushroom soup, small ham chunks, chopped onion, mushroom stems & pieces, a little milk, then baked for an hour and a half then layered on top with Velveeta cheese while cooling.  Yummmm... yes

• kyoto kid said:

Or sliced, then layered into a casserole dish with a thick creamy sauce of condensed Campbell's mushroom soup, small ham chunks, chopped onion, mushroom stems & pieces, a little milk, then baked for an hour and a half then layered on top with Velveeta cheese while cooling.  Yummmm... yes

mmm not sure I'd prefer that over a real bechamel sauce
  • kyoto kid said:

mmm not sure I'd prefer that over a real bechamel sauce

My recipe was my mother's. heart Nothing surpasses a mother's recipe.* cheeky Besides, that casserole is the most complicated thing I cook. surprise I'm not likely to add several more steps of complication involving trying to scald milk with it's attendant problems of whisking melting dairy product ingredients and hard to clean pans.  frown

* Just ask Anton Ego about his mother's Ratatouille. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXPlzdTcA-I