[Released] Clothing Converter from Genesis 3 Female to Genesis 8 Female [Commercial]

Comments

• AnotherUserNameAnotherUserName Posts: 2,726
    edited August 2018

How do I view metadata? There must be an option to view it somewhere im assuming.

If I open my smart content pane, I see a few presets that I made but thats it. My scene files are there as well but I cant see anything other than that. Also, I see a login button. What is that? Do I have to login to Connect for my smart pane to populate?

Post edited by AnotherUserName on
  • I can't seem to get the G3 clothing to be converted into G8 clothing. After I selected the G3 files and click execute it says "0 clothing items" as seen in the attached image. 

Check the log.  What does it say?

The log says

18:57:01 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Executing Script

18:57:01 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding boots.duf

18:57:02 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding boots.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding bottoms.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding bottoms.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding corset.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding corset.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Hmmm... Ok, this is useful.  Obviously, "clothing" is in the path.  I made a mistake on the function that tries to create the output file path.  Let me look at it.

I guess, I'll need to wait for the next update on the product to get this to work?

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Um... bought it and it doesn't seem to be working.  The thing is, it's hard to really tell if it is or isn't doing what it's supposed to do because the manual is... well, it's just not very good, as there are clearly steps and processes that need to be done that have been left out.   Among other things, the manual doesn't even state where the finished files are supposed to show up or how to load them onto G8F.  Are they supposed to show up as new items in the new output directory folder?  Or in the original G3 clothing folders?  Or do they only appear in smart content, and if so where and under what naming structure?  Now that I'm looking at the store promos, it makes me wonder if it ONLY works with the smart content tab.  Also, while the manual says that accessories won't be fitted and that may cause an error message, it doesn't say what to do when you get the error message.  In my case I keep getting prompts stating that the item in question is unsupported and do I want to try auto-fitting anyway?  Unfortunately, clicking "No" on that seems to keep the script idling in the same place while clicking yes seems to de-select the G8F figure.

Is it possible to PLEASE post a video of the whole process, from beginning to fitting the item on a G8F, so I can see if there's some basic step that I'm missing somewhere?

• eheiehbruno@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 842
    edited August 2018

I tried it with the standard script, then I downloaded the updated script. It doesn't pick up even a fraction of my collection (while "check content type" is unchecked) and those few it picks up are not converted. The script doesn't do anything at all besides skipping things, not even when I use the "force conversion" option. Here's part of the log:

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business jacket.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business pants.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shirt.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shoe left.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shoe right.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business skirt.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business suit outfit.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business suit outfit2.duf

I checked and the PDF says the script converts DUF files, while in my library they appear to be DSON files (the ones bought and installed from DAZ through Connect). I don't know whether that's relevant, but it's the only thing that stands out to me.

Post edited by [email protected] on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917

I had to use the second script but now it works OK. Thank you for this, will save so much time.

• eaea Posts: 48

It works well overall for me. But it refuses to convert some clothing, for example : Wall ranger outfit for G3F, 0 conversion even not the vest and the top.

• Risk3DRisk3D Posts: 65

Just purchased because I was sent a message about the patch. Installed it then placed the patch in the same script folder as the main script. I unchecked the "check content type" box.....and "No clothing detected" on everything I try...... sad

Also it gets a bit annoying having to re-input the D: root every time the script is opened, a way for the script to remember the last location would go a long way. Not a huge problem for me as I cant even convert a single piece of clothing even with the patch...no reason to even open the script again.

• go awaygo away Posts: 15
    go away said:

I don't even get as far as the error others are seeing.  When I execute the script I get a dialog saying "Error opening file: An error occured while reading the file, see the log file for more details" and nothing else happens.   The DAZ Studio log file doesn't have any explicit errors listed but it does have several warnings, including:

WARNING: Script Error: Line 541

WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ASLlogToDaz

WARNING: Stack Trace:

Well, that is new.  I will investigate.

Solved this issue.  My content is on a network share.  I had the location referenced in the "Content Directory Manager" of Studio as "//Network/NAS/DazStudio/content".  When I mounted the content as a shared folder and changed the reference in the "Content Directory Manager" of Studio to something like "X:/DazStudio/content" the script started working.  I then ran into the problem most other people are reporting -- the script reporting it couldn't find clothing items when I tried to add them.  I tried the temporary patch and it seems to be working.  I've just been going through my content, randomly picking things and converting them and trying them out.  Seems great.

• MollytabbyMollytabby Posts: 1,160

I'm waiting to download my copy of Clothing Converter when the render I'm doing is finished. My Daz Pocket Money Day is tomorrow, but I sneakily purchased it today. I've kept myself busy  while I wait by taking notes smiley

I'm really looking forward to using this. RiversoftArt scripts are the most used items in my runtime. Every render I do involves using some of your products.  

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869
    edited August 2018

Here is my first conversion of the shoes from: https://www.daz3d.com/patty-clothes-for-genesis-3-female-s-and-star-2-0

Before (shoes G3F added with autofit to G8F)

After conversion to G8F

It is not so much difference between autofitted original G3F shoes and the converted ones,

so autofit do pretty good job with some G3F items, when applied to G8F.

PattyShoesAutofit01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 415K
    PattyShoesConverted01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 415K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,869
    edited August 2018

The difference is easily spotted with the other clothes, for example Patty skirt.

Well done RiverSoftArt

Before:

After:

PattySkirtAutofitG3F01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 456K
    PattySkirtConverted01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 464K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,372

I can't seem to get the G3 clothing to be converted into G8 clothing. After I selected the G3 files and click execute it says "0 clothing items" as seen in the attached image. 

Check the log.  What does it say?

The log says

18:57:01 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Executing Script

18:57:01 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding boots.duf

18:57:02 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding boots.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding bottoms.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding bottoms.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Selecting Preset: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding corset.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Input Filename does not have "Clothing" in its path: D:\DAZ 3D\Studio\My Daz Connect Library\data\cloud\1_22508\people\genesis 3 female\clothing\wilding outfit\wilding corset.duf

18:57:04 GMT-0600 (Canada Central Standard Time): Execution Complete.

Hmmm... Ok, this is useful.  Obviously, "clothing" is in the path.  I made a mistake on the function that tries to create the output file path.  Let me look at it.

I guess, I'll need to wait for the next update on the product to get this to work?

No, this should have been fixed with the unofficial patch too.  Did you try it?

Cybersox said:

Um... bought it and it doesn't seem to be working.  The thing is, it's hard to really tell if it is or isn't doing what it's supposed to do because the manual is... well, it's just not very good, as there are clearly steps and processes that need to be done that have been left out.   Among other things, the manual doesn't even state where the finished files are supposed to show up or how to load them onto G8F.  Are they supposed to show up as new items in the new output directory folder?  Or in the original G3 clothing folders?  Or do they only appear in smart content, and if so where and under what naming structure?  Now that I'm looking at the store promos, it makes me wonder if it ONLY works with the smart content tab.  Also, while the manual says that accessories won't be fitted and that may cause an error message, it doesn't say what to do when you get the error message.  In my case I keep getting prompts stating that the item in question is unsupported and do I want to try auto-fitting anyway?  Unfortunately, clicking "No" on that seems to keep the script idling in the same place while clicking yes seems to de-select the G8F figure.

Is it possible to PLEASE post a video of the whole process, from beginning to fitting the item on a G8F, so I can see if there's some basic step that I'm missing somewhere?

Will try to do a video this weekend.  As far as your questions:

1. Your converted clothing should go into the output folder in the same naming structure as the input item, e.g., Genesis 3 Female/Clothing/Basic Wear/Shorts.duf becomes OUTPUT DIRECTORY/Basic Wear/Shorts.duf
    2. Converted clothing, that you did NOT have to uncheck the Check Content Type checkbox should show up in Smart Content as well as just your regular library.
    3. No, the converted items do not only work with Smart Content.  
    4. The manual states to click Cancel if you look in the last section

Just purchased because I was sent a message about the patch. Installed it then placed the patch in the same script folder as the main script. I unchecked the "check content type" box.....and "No clothing detected" on everything I try...... sad

Also it gets a bit annoying having to re-input the D: root every time the script is opened, a way for the script to remember the last location would go a long way. Not a huge problem for me as I cant even convert a single piece of clothing even with the patch...no reason to even open the script again.

After you uncheck the "check content type" box, you need to use the "Add Files..." button to add items.

If you don't click SAVE, then the script won't remember the last opened file/folder.  

edited August 2018
    Uthgard said:

I tried it with the standard script, then I downloaded the updated script. It doesn't pick up even a fraction of my collection (while "check content type" is unchecked) and those few it picks up are not converted. The script doesn't do anything at all besides skipping things, not even when I use the "force conversion" option. Here's part of the log:

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business jacket.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business pants.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shirt.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shoe left.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business shoe right.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business skirt.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business suit outfit.duf

20:12:19 GMT+0200 (Hora de verano romance): SKIPPING "" file: D:/DAZ3D D Disk/My Daz Connect Library/data/cloud/1_22282/people/genesis 3 female/clothing/business suit/business suit outfit2.duf

I checked and the PDF says the script converts DUF files, while in my library they appear to be DSON files (the ones bought and installed from DAZ through Connect). I don't know whether that's relevant, but it's the only thing that stands out to me.

If you have unchecked the "Check Content Type" checkbox in the options tab, you will not see messages like "SKIPPING "" file..." if you use the Add Files... button.  You clicked the Add Directory button.  If you read the tooltip for the Check Content Type checkbox, it tells you what to do until I get a new manual out.

Post edited by RiverSoft Art on
    Wilmap said:

I had to use the second script but now it works OK. Thank you for this, will save so much time.

Very happy to hear this.

go away said:
    go away said:

I don't even get as far as the error others are seeing.  When I execute the script I get a dialog saying "Error opening file: An error occured while reading the file, see the log file for more details" and nothing else happens.   The DAZ Studio log file doesn't have any explicit errors listed but it does have several warnings, including:

WARNING: Script Error: Line 541

WARNING: ReferenceError: Can't find variable: ASLlogToDaz

WARNING: Stack Trace:

Well, that is new.  I will investigate.

Solved this issue.  My content is on a network share.  I had the location referenced in the "Content Directory Manager" of Studio as "//Network/NAS/DazStudio/content".  When I mounted the content as a shared folder and changed the reference in the "Content Directory Manager" of Studio to something like "X:/DazStudio/content" the script started working.  I then ran into the problem most other people are reporting -- the script reporting it couldn't find clothing items when I tried to add them.  I tried the temporary patch and it seems to be working.  I've just been going through my content, randomly picking things and converting them and trying them out.  Seems great.

Good information to know.  I will try and remember to add the network share information to the manual at the end.

I'm waiting to download my copy of Clothing Converter when the render I'm doing is finished. My Daz Pocket Money Day is tomorrow, but I sneakily purchased it today. I've kept myself busy  while I wait by taking notes smiley

I'm really looking forward to using this. RiversoftArt scripts are the most used items in my runtime. Every render I do involves using some of your products.  

Thank you very much for the kind words... I needed them.  This has been a rough launch.  I pride myself on making quality products, and my pride took a blow this time smiley  Hard to see how I could have handled it better though as neither Daz testing nor I saw this issue.  

How do I view metadata? There must be an option to view it somewhere im assuming.

If I open my smart content pane, I see a few presets that I made but thats it. My scene files are there as well but I cant see anything other than that. Also, I see a login button. What is that? Do I have to login to Connect for my smart pane to populate?

Load a clothing item, try Scene Tab - Edit - Scene Identification - Compatibility Base.  Also, when you view Smart Content, you are implicitly viewing the results of metadata.  For now, after you convert something, just use the Content Library Pane to navigate to the folder where you specified the output folder.

Artini said:

The difference is easily spotted with the other clothes, for example Patty skirt.

Well done RiverSoftArt

Before:

After:

Thanks for posting this.  I am sure others want to see it works smiley

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960

This script is great.  So glad that the Rendo stuff can be converted.  Thanks for working so hard on the patch

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,582

Artini said:

Well done RiverSoftArt

Before:

After:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "convert" part in the banner is kinda misleading since all this does is batch change the scene identifier and save a copy, correct?

Either way I couldn't use it anyway since I don't use metadata at all

• eheiehbruno@gmail.com[email protected] Posts: 842
    edited August 2018
    Uthgard said:

If you have unchecked the "Check Content Type" checkbox in the options tab, you will not see messages like "SKIPPING "" file..." if you use the Add Files... button.  You clicked the Add Directory button.  If you read the tooltip for the Check Content Type checkbox, it tells you what to do until I get a new manual out.

Oh, so I will still need to manually add the files in the foreseeable future (on further testing, I managed to convert some files after setting up a proper folder structure, but I don't know if that was relevant or mere happenstance). Well, it's not ideal, but we all know that computers are fickle like that. Thanks for all your work on this issue, RiverSoftArt, and just be glad all your other launches went as smoothly as they did; that is quite far from my experience, no matter how much testing is done smiley

Edit: Just doing some further testing, and on the Shadow Watcher outfit there's a strange issue where only the hood and the gloves are recognized as clothing by the converter, and neither the bodysuit nor the socks or shoes are converted. Clicking on the "Force Convert Item(s)" option doesn't seem to do anything (that is, it tells me they aren't clothing items).

Post edited by [email protected] on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    edited August 2018

This works great on my end....FYI :) It won't convert everything, but then I knew that because the product description says it can't convert everything...lol.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • jardinejardine Posts: 1,190

i added a folder 'clothing - g3f converted' to my base 'genesis 8 female' directory and ran the original/product script on my entire g3f clothing directory.  checked back in every once in a while to dismiss the autofit dialogue popups, which i'm sure slowed things down a little.  but the script ran like a charm.  

i highly recommend making sure that the script window isn't blocking the viewport before you run it.  it's very entertaining to watch.  :)

it is interesting that sometimes a non-clothing item winds up remaining on g8f in the scene.  i haven't checked yet to see whether or not these items were converted.  but you haven't lived until you've seen one of aave nainen's elegant dresses pop up on a figure who's got a huge shield parented to her arm, a sai floating by her calf, and a surreal conglomeration of hats and animal-skull helmets covering her head. 

pretty much everything i've checked seems to converted.  sometimes items appear in a 'wearables' subfolder rather than the main folder.  that's not a problem.  might be nice to have a utility script that would check the conversion directory for 'wearables' subfolders, shift the content back up a level, and then delete the 'wearables' folder.  but i figure that if i want to be that obsessive about my content directories, i shouldn't complain if i have to do that manually.  :)

one thing that i do believe would be a huge plus to the product would be:  adding the option to create duplicates or aliases or something for all of the g3f-version materials settings in the converted directory.  so you don't have to do a lot of library navigation to apply those presets to the g8f gear. 

i did try to use the second script in force-conversion mode to the components of aeon soul's ailisy outfit, which the first script would not touch.  the second script processed them (and there was some more significant entertainment value, and some serious educational value as well), but alas, didn't give me any output files.  which i am not complaining about.  sometimes aeon soul doesn't create items of clothing, apparently, so much as aeon soul layers dreams. 

anyway...thank you, riversoft!  as usual, you started off with a great concept.  and i can't even imagine what kind of work you had to do from there, but i'm so glad you did.

j

and

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,142
    edited August 2018

Artini said:

Well done RiverSoftArt

Before:

After:

Correct me if I am wrong, but the "convert" part in the banner is kinda misleading since all this does is batch change the scene identifier and save a copy, correct?

Either way I couldn't use it anyway since I don't use metadata at all

Changes the scene identifier, transfers the rigging and saves the file back to the library all ready for Genesis 8. It's also doing something with projection templates too (unless that's all part of transferring the rigging....I dunno. LOL).

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
  • Risk3DRisk3D Posts: 65
    edited August 2018

After you uncheck the "check content type" box, you need to use the "Add Files..." button to add items.

If you don't click SAVE, then the script won't remember the last opened file/folder.  

Yay! It worked, sorta, LOL :D

I just mucked up the output folder, easy enough to correct...but the clothing works great! *bear hugs River*

*edit* It also doesnt transfer the the extra folders *Materials* etc but thats fine I'm just manually copying the G3 to the G8 clothing folders. I kinda prefer it this way, I have a ton of 3rd party mats in other folders that I can get around to sorting. :D The key thing is the clothing conversion, sorting is for me prefered manually. :)

Post edited by Risk3D on
  • I love this! I do have a question. I have no issues since replacing the script with the fix, but I'm trying to convert i13's Hoodie but the error in the log says

17:54:58 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time): Executing Script

17:54:58 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time): Selecting Preset: D:\User\Owner\Documents\My Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Clothing\i13 Hoodie\i13h Hoodie.duf

17:54:58 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time): Converting clothing from D:\User\Owner\Documents\My Library\People\Genesis 3 Female\Clothing\i13 Hoodie\i13h Hoodie.duf to D:/User/Owner/Documents/My Library/People/Genesis 3 Female/Clothing/Converted/i13 Hoodie/i13h Hoodie.duf

17:54:59 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time): Hoodie is not a clothing item

17:55:04 GMT-0600 (Mountain Daylight Time): Execution Complete.

• The temp script seems to work with most items, I have metadata from everything in my library, regardless of the source of the product. I have tested about 3 dozen using the:
    App.getAssetMgr().getTypeForContentFile('[Path]FileName.duf') script function and ALL return a blank, regadless of the metadata that clearly states otherwise.

I think there is something else going on here... but for now, I am able to convert G3F clothing to G8F, which is why I bought the product. Good luck fine tuning it!

• dreamfarmerdreamfarmer Posts: 2,128
    edited August 2018

I just want to reiterate I have an almost default install (I created the My Library folder on a second drive, via Daz itself), I use Smart Content so my CMS is always running, I added my default Daz3d G3 Clothing directory, and I converted 520 pieces of clothing in an hour, seamlessly. I now find these objects in my Wardrobe category in Smart Content, in the appropriate folders. They wear as expected.

I did have to 'cancel' autofits occasionally and the script stalled while waiting, and I did have a figure with a ton of accessories adorning her by the end, which was quite fun.

Just mentioning this because I suspect the tech support parts are drowning out the situations where it does work as expected. But it does, if (I believe) you haven't customized your configuration or are trying to convert offsite stuff.

Post edited by dreamfarmer on