What are the proper category subfolders?

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to set up the folder structure for poser to properly load the content I've downloaded. I thought I had everything correct structure wise. When I do add the runtime folder to the library it gives me a message but adds it anyway. I have followed an old article about it but its been outdated since poser 9 I am way passed confused right now. I'm putting pictures up to show you guys what I'm talking about...

WTF.PNG
608 x 373 - 63K
11.PNG
875 x 597 - 60K
22.PNG
998 x 717 - 127K
33.PNG
888 x 693 - 66K
44.PNG
927 x 615 - 61K

Comments

• First, do not put content in the application folder - use documents/Public Documents or an independent folder tree outside the Docuemnts and program Files hierarchies.

Secondly, you don't actually say which folder you are selecting as an external library bu I ssupect it's the Content folder - you must select the folder that has the Runtime folder as its immediate child, which in your caset would be one of the ContentAccessories_Something folders.

• authintixauthintix Posts: 0

First, do not put content in the application folder - use documents/Public Documents or an independent folder tree outside the Docuemnts and program Files hierarchies.

Secondly, you don't actually say which folder you are selecting as an external library bu I ssupect it's the Content folder - you must select the folder that has the Runtime folder as its immediate child, which in your caset would be one of the ContentAccessories_Something folders.

OMG!! thanks so much!!! I finally got a handle on this!