Do I need to send a support ticket?

Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,748
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I sent out an email to sales support before the support system was back up. I have not heard back yet. Do I need to send in a support ticket? or will that just overwhelm the support staff with duplicates?

I have checked my spam box and inbox and I have not found any reply.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

You don't need to open a support ticket -- sales will open a ticket for the email.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,748
    edited December 1969

You don't need to open a support ticket -- sales will open a ticket for the email.

Okay thanks for the info.

edited June 2012

Why have the not responded yet?

I need a response before I can get the super suit and I am afraid they will not respond before the super suit goes off sale.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I need a response before I can get the super suit and I am afraid they will not respond before the super suit goes off sale.

The Supersuit is on sale until June 7.

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Is there any indication of how long the backlog is? I emailed support on the 24th of May about a refund for a double order and I haven't heard anything. I can imagine the backlog is longer than that, but it would be nice to have some idea.

edited December 1969

The Supersuit is on sale until June 7.

Sorry for not wording it correct. I was suffering from insomnia, but I did finally get some sleep.
    Hopefully they will respond by then, so I can get the super suit.