Itemized Order History

PantherTOPantherTO Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I noticed the new DSON Importer for Poser and since it is free for a limited time, decided to add to my cart. I may one day get poser too. Best to have it part of my account. When I glanced at the download page, I saw that the Genesis Starter Essentials was version 1.6, while the one I got with 4.5 was 1.3. This got me thinking there must be a better way to know when there are updates to products I have in my account. So here goes:

On the Itemized Order History page, the titles look like:

ORDER # DATE TITLE RESET DOWNLOADS
9999999 3/28/12 Gen 4 Iconic Shapes for Genesis Reset
9999999 3/12/12 Genesis Evolution: Morph Bundle Reset
9999999 3/12/12 Genesis Evolution: Muscularity Reset

Now there is a lot of empty space under the Reset column. So what if each item has a UPDATE flag, and if it was on for an item, then it would look like this:

ORDER # DATE TITLE RESET DOWNLOADS
9999999 3/28/12 Gen 4 Iconic Shapes for Genesis Reset
9999999 3/12/12 Genesis Evolution: Morph Bundle Reset UPDATED
9999999 3/12/12 Genesis Evolution: Muscularity Reset

No extra space needed on the page, but easy to know what has been updated. If the reset is used, then the flag would be turned off for the item. This way every user would know what has been updated since they last download the item. No more guess work for users. Just a new bit in the back end and a bit of programming to change the bit to ON when a product is updated, and OFF when the reset is used.

So how about taking the guess work out of updates.

Comments

• RedHeadLilithRedHeadLilith Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

this is a great idea !
    wish they would make it but I think the fact we reset things without knowing if they were updated or not help them to make more money .
    I know I have rested some of my stuff in hope it got updated only to find out it didn't and lost one time of update from it.

same as for knowing what items I already bought and which not, they make more money from mistakes people are making when the dabble buy stuff they already did

so we can only hope for it... but I will not count on it .