Anime School Girl Uniform

edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

Hello,
Was wondering if there is a chance of getting a V4 & A4 version of the DAZ 3D, Sarsa and Bobbie 25's Anime School Girl Uniform. Been hunting around for a school uniform and this one is exactly the style i'm looking for. Thanks.

Comments

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

Jestur said:
    Hello,
    Was wondering if there is a chance of getting a V4 & A4 version of the DAZ 3D, Sarsa and Bobbie 25's Anime School Girl Uniform. Been hunting around for a school uniform and this one is exactly the style i'm looking for. Thanks.
    It may not be exactly like the one in the Daz store, but there is this uniform over on ShareCG, and it's a freebie too: http://www.sharecg.com/v/14715/View/11/Poser/Sailor-uniform-For-V4
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969
  • edited December 1969

Thanks for the suggestions and I have seen the outfits you are referring to, but they just don't quite measure up to those puffy sleeves and the way the vest fits. I was wondering though if that outfit could be used on V4 or A4 with a little tweeking?

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,324
    edited December 1969

There are transfer utilities and clothing converters options that could get the A3 product to work on V4 and A4, and there's the DS4 through genesis auto fit option as well to get the product onto other character figures.