Lara renders

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Lara in hot pursuit!  Some new stuff from Black Friday shopping cheeky (click for bigger)

FYI, there is a sale at Mankahoo, which almost never happens...and they have a lot of Lara style hairs. (otherwise known as Ali)

Well my first render in a long time!  Took some time to finish my Lara morph.  I keep wasting money on models thinking they would be better, but never are (imo).  I'm settled.  No more tweaking the model, just clothes, props and env's for Lara now, if she needs 'em.

• ThyranqThyranq Posts: 584

I didn't know we had a thread for this until just now - awesome work you guys have done!

I actually did a Lara-esque render a few weeks ago when everyone started hoarding all the toilet paper, may as well share it!

I haven't really dived in to making a proper Lara in Gen 8 yet, so this is just kinda whipped together.

TheLastRoll.png
    800 x 450 - 661K
  • 3dOutlaw said:

Well my first render in a long time!  Took some time to finish my Lara morph.  I keep wasting money on models thinking they would be better, but never are (imo).  I'm settled.  No more tweaking the model, just clothes, props and env's for Lara now, if she needs 'em.

This really look like Lana TR from game , Congrats !

Thanks! ...and @Thyranq that image is too funny!

edited April 2020

New render using the Around the Campfire set, updated and animated...3 seconds between transition!  cheeky

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
    edited December 2020

...grabbed a Lara Croft Manor online and dropped her in there.  Got a few new models to play around with, so this was just a practice to remember all the nuances...

edited December 2020

Been wanting to try this to see how it worked out...a quick and dirty TRU Lara via Face Transfer cheeky Its got potential, but maybe not enough for me to spend more time on it?  I did have to do some adjustment on the lips to give them more shape, FT made them very flat.  The exercise did make me realize my Lara above is very pale!

Anther render using the Lara Croft Manor

Yea!  Lara is now a G8F character now!  :)  Even with conversion tools, it was a pain to ge it the same.

I litte more character work, and mixed in just a little Kanade as I am an Anime fan...but now working on outifts.  First two finals:  South Pacific and Nevada Camo, thanks to Fredel.

Classic Lara outfit

Croft Manor Sport :)

edited January 2021

In the jungle

Post edited by I-am-Cho on
    edited May 2021

OK, the more I looked at that, the more I didn't like it, so back to original Lara!  cheeky

(click for bigger)

Some more Tomb Raider!  Now I just need to do some actual Tomb shots  ;-)

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723

Great work on your Lara renders, @3dOutlaw! I especially like your 1/11 post In the Jungle. smileyyes

INN did a nice convert of a Tomb Raider outift, for this image:

• dawnbladedawnblade Posts: 1,723
    3dOutlaw said:

INN did a nice convert of a Tomb Raider outift, for this image:

This looks great!

I wanted to try and make a simpler (quick) method for wet skin.  I used two geoshells...and created a few quick apply Mat Presets using @testrenders free water maps.  I think it came out pretty good.  I'll probably drop the MAT presets and a How-To as a freebie on my site.

Shinteo dropped a new Lara Model, so I tried some different DS mats on her (default is the one provided):  

• 3dOutlaw said:

Shinteo dropped a new Lara Model, so I tried some different DS mats on her (default is the one provided):  

May I ask where you found the TR game  outfits for Genesis 8 or is it 3?  and Daz Studio? Would love to have these for my Lara model, especially now with #TR25 smileyheart

edited August 2021

Hi Carina, the outfit above is from Shinteo.  He is on DA.  I support him on Patreon, so I get early access, but should be a freebie in a month.  INN just did a request from me for the ROTTR Expedition outfit on Patreon, quick image below.  He is cheaper than Shinteo as far as support.  Also, there are three free Lara books for #TR25, if you have not grabbed 'em:  Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary | SQUARE ENIX (square-enix-games.com)

(INN also did the Nepal outfit)

• 3dOutlaw said:

Hi Carina, the outfit above is from Shinteo.  He is on DA.  I support him on Patreon, so I get early access, but should be a freebie in a month.  INN just did a request from me for the ROTTR Expedition outfit on Patreon, quick image below.  He is cheaper than Shinteo as far as support.  Also, there are three free Lara books for #TR25, if you have not grabbed 'em:  Tomb Raider 25th Anniversary | SQUARE ENIX (square-enix-games.com)

(INN also did the Nepal outfit)

Thank you so much for the reply and for letting me know about this! heartsmiley

.A few more Lara renders, click for real size cheeky

Never out of reach! cheeky (click for bigger)

• juvesatrianijuvesatriani Posts: 556
    edited October 2021

Lana

Lana in Jungle

Lana 2.jpg
    1250 x 938 - 1M
    Post edited by juvesatriani on

Nice artistic style!  :)

I wanted to try Azkira ( by @LexaKiness ) as Lara.  She makes a pretty good Lara, I think  cheeky