Bryce Tutorial in-Progress

Eugenius MaximusEugenius Maximus Posts: 157
edited March 2016 in Bryce Discussion

This is a low rendered image of a tutorial I am currently working on. David Brinnen's Bryce 25 Minute Lightening Project - Advanced Underwater Effects, has a secondary tutorial called Bryce Light Gel Underwater Effect - A 15 Minute Tutorial, which includes Caustic Generator & Genetica. 

David's Underwater Gel (created in Caustic Generator) has a glistening effect for which I've been trying to reproduce, but fail to do so. I left him a message on the Bryce Tutorial website, so hopefully he will get back to me sometime in the near future. Once I can get that effect, I will add content to this image (such as bubbles, fishes, broken vases, etc). I will also clean up the texture on the column that seems to be stretched out :-/

Suggestions are welcome.

Advanced Underwarter Effect Tutorial.png
1114 x 819 - 1M
Post edited by Eugenius Maximus on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I suggest that you move this to the Bryce Forum. Brycers very rarely post elsewhere.  You can move it by editing your original post and changing the Category

• Chohole said:

I suggest that you move this to the Bryce Forum. Brycers very rarely post elsewhere.  You can move it by editing your original post and changing the Category

Thank you for the suggestion.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,179

Hi Eugenius, I suggest you sent David a Pm here in the forum.

• David BrinnenDavid Brinnen Posts: 3,136

The Bryce Tutorial website is being rebuilt at the moment, but feel free to send me an email "Mail(at)davidbrinnen(dot)co(dot)uk".