Super Save "Super Save Your Scenes" (Commercial)

124»

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,347

V3Digitimes said:

Ok I understand. Would it be ok if it was the .tip.png (which is a png) with as an option the size you have in your render seetings ("simple to do") or do you really need to control the format of an extra output image (clearly requires more work).

Would there be an impact on Daz Studio performance with 4K tip files? That is quite a lot larger (256 times larger!) than the default size 256x256 pixels. 

• V3DigitimesV3Digitimes Posts: 3,062
    Very interedting question. My feeling would be there should not have an impact except when you display the tip (which is rescaled -only for the display- if too big). But this is just a feeling. I think I will propose the two solutions (tip and jpg) if the second one is not too heavy to implement (or does not require a major teviwion if the rest).
  • Hi

For me, I prefer my current full setting in my render setting, that means filtering, denoising, file type, etc. (all except your auto filename 001, 002, etc. for .duf and render files).

And yes, it can be the "tip.png" extension.

You are the only potential developer where your "Super save" script is closest to doing this, I don't see anyone who can do this

edited July 2023

Maybe Manfriday can do this I think he has a product batch rendering scenes (edit just checked it is "render queue 3"). You should have a look at its store and tell me if what you found in Manfriday corresponds more to your needs. On my side supersave already keeps filtering, denoising and "everything" but not file type and size. I think I'll probably update a "render settings size" and I'll have a look for an additional "render settings file type", since it is anyway interesting to have this feature.

Post edited by V3Digitimes on
  • I just saw "Render Queue 3".
    My first feeling is that this type of product is meant to automate a lot of rendering while I sleep.

The first  problem with this DazStudio crashes several times a day when I have 8k renders

Second problem , I need to check my render file as soon as possible  after rendered and make some touchup if needed

So I prefer to wait 30 seconds to render my 8k file each time.

But for me it is important to associate the .duf file with the .rendering .tip.png file
    with your auto increment, do 001 002 as "Super save".

My feeling is that your product is, for me, the best, the simplest and the closest to what I am looking for.

Maybe a new script name like "Auto-increment .duf & render files"!
    all with a one-click button/script

Only if you tell me that you are not interested in making a new version of "super Save", then I will request "Render Queue 3".

best regard

I plan an update during the september-october update campaign. I plan to include this scene render I just have to define the smartest or most elegant way to do so.
  • Hi 

I just bought your "Super Save" and

Good New , It do exacly what I want !

Did you know  this setting on Camera , "Use Local Dimmentions" ->On , override resolution of 90x90 or 256x250 of your Pro script !

But to do that I Need check either 90x90 or 250x250 checkbox in Pro script dialogbox ( little bug ),

So with "Use Local Dimmentions" ->On and set camera resulution at 4k 3840x2160 , it is possible to

render 4k resolution with name_00x.tip.png with your Pro Script and with all my Render setting like denoiser, progressive rendering etc...

I am very Happy 

maximeroy.jr_2e9fb43c8f said:

Hi 

I just bought your "Super Save" and

Good New , It do exacly what I want !

Did you know  this setting on Camera , "Use Local Dimmentions" ->On , override resolution of 90x90 or 256x250 of your Pro script !

But to do that I Need check either 90x90 or 250x250 checkbox in Pro script dialogbox ( little bug ),

So with "Use Local Dimmentions" ->On and set camera resulution at 4k 3840x2160 , it is possible to

render 4k resolution with name_00x.tip.png with your Pro Script and with all my Render setting like denoiser, progressive rendering etc...

I am very Happy 

Seriously? It is probably the best bug exploit I ever saw! Congrats for that! I'm happy that a bug exploit allows you to manage to do exactly what you want. Now I have to think even more carefully how I am going to exploit your own bug exploit when I make my update. Maybe just a note in the documentation? I'll have to think about that, and THANK YOU so much for coming here and take the time to inform me about that!