3D Bridge Confusion

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have DS4 Pro 64 bit ver. 4.0.3.47 installed and 3D Bridge ver 1.0.11.47. When I hit automate Daz 3D Bridge in Photoshop CS5.1 extended I get the bridge menu that gives me the option to view image but there is no view "scene" button as I have seen in a youtube video. I only have a rudimentary knowledge of Photoshop so far. I've been trying to find some more extensive documentation on 3D Bridge but have been frustrated in that attempt.

Am I missing a step I need to perform in order to open a 3D scene in Photoshop ? I can manipulate the scene in Studio then uptate image in Photoshop and I can import image maps from the models that are open in Studeo's scene but can't figure out how do I get that direct manipulation and paining inside directly on the model in Photshop ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited May 2012

You need to use the Export Scene as U3D option. That will open up an options window in DS, and once you accept your settings it will open up in Photoshop in a few seconds (depending on the power of your PC).

Post edited by Lissa_xyz on