New Freebie: Christening Outfit for Baby Luna

DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

A collaboration of Glitterati3D and eblank, this adorable set of clothing and textures for Baby Luna will make you smile! 

Both Poser and DAZ|Studio native formats!  Sets for female and male.

https://www.dana-anderson.com/FreeProduct.aspx?pid=38

Dana

Gown.jpg
800 x 800 - 421K
LunaFirstChristmas.jpg
800 x 800 - 536K
SuitWalking.jpg
800 x 800 - 384K

Comments

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,308

Sadly, there seems to be a total lack of christening gowns for Poser or DAZ figures. Is the any chance of convincing Glitterati3D to make this available again?

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Charlie Judge said:

Sadly, there seems to be a total lack of christening gowns for Poser or DAZ figures. Is the any chance of convincing Glitterati3D to make this available again?

If you can find her and ask.  Haven't heard from her in a long time.  Try over at Renderosity.  After she ceremoniously "quit all 3D", she later showed up there selling things again.  So, don't know.  Try it.

Dana

edited March 2023

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

If you can find her and ask.  Haven't heard from her in a long time.  Try over at Renderosity.  After she ceremoniously "quit all 3D", she later showed up there selling things again.  So, don't know.  Try it.

Dana

Thanks. I tried at Rendo and all I got was "This vendor  has closed their store". 

Edit: I was able to find her through the gallery and sent a message. Fingers crossed.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086

Charlie Judge said:

DanaTA said:

Charlie Judge said:

Dana

Thanks. I tried at Rendo and all I got was "This vendor  has closed their store". 

Edit: I was able to find her through the gallery and sent a message. Fingers crossed.

Perhaps that isn't where I saw her selling again, but I thought it was.  But, if she's in their user list, maybe it's a good place to try to contact her.  Good luck!

Dana 

Unfortunately, I haven't had any responses to my mssages to Glitterati3D on either Rendo or DeviantArt. 

Does anybody have any suggestions on a suitable Christening Gown ?