Crypt of Pralleus doesn't show up as content

cobraridgecobraridge Posts: 44
edited December 1969 in New Users

I can't find The Crypt of Pralleus or Temple of D'agroth (both by Orestes Graphics) in my smart content. I have tried using the search function, and it isn't there. I have also gone through every listed file, and neither are listed.

The best I can do is find the MATs for each product in the content library, but they won't load into the scene because they are only MATs.

I am using Daz Studio 4.5 (64 bit) with Windows 7 (64 bit).

I am able to load other environments and scenes, it is just these two products that I can't find or load.

When I install these products, Windows offers to reinstall with different compatibility settings. I have tried both with and without, and neither option works.

Thanks for any insight you can provide

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Those are both Poser format items and do not have the Metadata to make them work in Smart content. Most older item will not show in Smart Content. You should be able to find all the files you need in Content Library Tab > Poser Formats > check all the folders It looks like it will be split into two or three different folders. One should have the Objects and another the Mats.

• cobraridgecobraridge Posts: 44
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much! That works. I've wasted so much time trying to figure this out.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Welcome glad to help, have fun rendering.