Getting Duplicate formula errors suddenly

RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905

Oddly it's on a Genesis 9 load but the [duplicate] formula errors are on Genesis 8 characters. I attached my log just in case that helps. 

txt
txt
Daz log.txt
2M
Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,237

Again, duplicate formula issues coming from Magic Brush, related to their G9 characters Yomi, Carmel, Eny, Charece and Ellisya... five characters at the same time, hoho ~ like a disaster.

You better send a ticket asking for fix or refund....

Another one is Nadia Addy Ryan saved in RGP Maker... folder, I have no idea what that is...  and there's no duplicate formula relates to Genesis 8 characters, at least nothing in the log.

• Not sure where you're seeing this is related to g8 characters as it shows nothing but g9 characters and morphs in the log.

Ellisya, yomi, eny, etc are g9 only.

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905

crosswind said:

Again, duplicate formula issues coming from Magic Brush, related to their G9 characters Yomi, Carmel, Eny, Charece and Ellisya... five characters at the same time, hoho ~ like a disaster.

You better send a ticket asking for fix or refund....

Another one is Nadia Addy Ryan saved in RGP Maker... folder, I have no idea what that is...  and there's no duplicate formula relates to Genesis 8 characters, at least nothing in the log.

The Nadia things is my scene save name. Nothing important about that. I was skimming the log and thought I saw stuff about G8 clothing sets or something having duplicates. I was quite confused and blame the 4 hours of sleep I got before this issue cropped up.

Well, for the time being, I suggest you just uninstall those character products then send a ticket. It's easy to fix them but DSF files still have to be carefully checked first of all... but I never buy things from them, so...

• RiggswolfeRiggswolfe Posts: 905

crosswind said:

Well, for the time being, I suggest you just uninstall those character products then send a ticket. It's easy to fix them but DSF files still have to be carefully checked first of all... but I never buy things from them, so...

I did both and the errors immediately stopped. I haven't heard back from tech support yet so we'll see how it all works out.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,919
    edited June 14
    It is taking months for me to get ANY response from tech support. I suggest you submit a Refund Request report and cut your losses. I never buy from that vendor, because of all these reported errors, that Daz allows to go uncorrected.
    Post edited by barbult on

I 100% agreed with barbult. It would be intolerable if a vendor did not get lessons and learns as well as didn't correct errors but still made wrong products for sales... And as a store, a sales platform, Daz should've welll managed these things, as well as Vendors....

• DaugueffxiDaugueffxi Posts: 32

I might have bought another character or 2 but I avoid anything from this vendor until I see an update on the one I keep installed to check for updates.