Rogue Marshal Armor for G9 Feminine

Okay, so a little bit of a suggestion. The Rogue Marshal Armor for Female Characters.

Here's why I ask. I still play a certain MMO based on said Sci-Fi Franchise an dwould like to do a Version of my Character in Studio as I am now learning it.

My character is a female Bounty Hunter specializing in Stealth and Healing. She would be caught alive or dead in armor that is best suited for a cartel dancer. In her culture, Women fight along side the men and beware a female defending her family.

If it's not possible, cie la vie. But I thought I would at least ask.

Thank you for reading!

Comments

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,665

I highly doubt the PA would do a specific female version when it is for G9, which can be either male or female, seems rather redundant when you can just change the character to female

• felisfelis Posts: 3,886

I would assume it would fit nicely toi females, unless they are a DD.

But maybe someone that owns it could make a render with a female wearing it.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 105

FSMCDesigns said:

I highly doubt the PA would do a specific female version when it is for G9, which can be either male or female, seems rather redundant when you can just change the character to female

Well, there is a differnece in the Chest piece in particular. I would have to see if I can adjust. THis is the kind of thing where Add ons for the Helmet and the chest piece, along with the right type of material shaders could increase the versitility of the product.

That's probably a project for when Payday hits again.

(You are giving me ideas, is all. SO Thank you)

• Lyrra MadrilLyrra Madril Posts: 267
    edited June 16

just had a look at them and they do seem to fit just as I would expect to Victoria 9. Maybe a little pinch on the bottom of the karta (center hexagon) but thats about it. Just needs some custom paint .  If you check the Whats Included they list out all the morphs supported which may not be in the pictures, and this has all the standard DAZ female shapes in there.

victoria 9 rogue marshal.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    victoria 9 rogue marshal bounty hunter.png
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    Post edited by Lyrra Madril on
  • LillianaLilliana Posts: 105

Lyrra Madril said:

just had a look at them and they do seem to fit just as I would expect to Victoria 9. Maybe a little pinch on the bottom of the karta (center hexagon) but thats about it. Just needs some custom paint .  If you check the Whats Included they list out all the morphs supported which may not be in the pictures, and this has all the standard DAZ female shapes in there.

Thank you, Lyrra. Good to see you are around. I was able to snag the set, plannnig on a few things once I get my schutt together.