Where can I find this sci-fi corridor ?

Hi,

Where can I find this sci-fi corridor please ?

Comments

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,064

I have the uniforms and they are SKUs 48437 and 48439 and were released in Nov 2017. I tried sorting my runtime from lowest to highest SKU for Science Fiction environments but could not find a match for those doors that I own. There was no reference to 'other products used in the promos' unfortunately. Maybe someone else can help you. Might be a Renderosity item or from a kit?

If you can't find a match, look at Ravenheart's SS Marcoor series or Stonemason's Section series for a possible alternate.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,718
    edited June 4

That is actually a freebie by someone called sfman who was on deviantart, but they seem to have deleted their account and taken down all their freebies.

Maybe not. It sure looks like that freebie though, but upon checking I think I may be wrong.

Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,588

It looks like a kit of Sci-fi walls & floor.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,751
    edited June 5

zombietaggerung said:

That is actually a freebie by someone called sfman who was on deviantart, but they seem to have deleted their account and taken down all their freebies.

Maybe not. It sure looks like that freebie though, but upon checking I think I may be....

You are RIGHT.

did quick search found this page,  and it has a small image of  that corridor,  deviantart.com/2ot/art/Freebie-Modules-for-sfman-Modular-ScFi-Kit,  but not sure on whether the actual original product is available.

sfman.jpg
    397 x 426 - 61K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • HighlandHighland Posts: 173
    edited June 5

FirstBastion said:

zombietaggerung said:

Maybe not. It sure looks like that freebie though, but upon checking I think I may be....

You are RIGHT.

did quick search found this page,  and it has a small image of  that corridor,  deviantart.com/2ot/art/Freebie-Modules-for-sfman-Modular-ScFi-Kit,  but not sure on whether the actual original product is available.

I just looked on DA. The user 20T has a freebie but it is missing many pieces from the original author sfman, and that account was deactivated.

EDIT:  https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/179096/free-modular-sci-fi-kit-by-sfman

Post edited by Highland on
  • FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,751

Atleast it is identified.  And Knowing it is unavailable offers some closure. Time to consider something else.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,588

I remember this one now, I checked my DeviantArt folder and the files are here.

Thank you very much !