measure metrics?

I purchased measure metrics and have never been able to install it through the download manager. I contacted them through customer support several times about it and only got one response suggesting I locate my serial number for it in my account, and that I should  type the sku number into the filter box.bothwhich i had already done prior to submitting a help request.along with each request i submit the purchase order so they know im not just some guy trying to get something for free. I bombarded them with help requests today out of frustration. I always get an immediate confirmation that the help request was received and follow up would be coming shortyly but I've been checking my email every day for months... even a year..... and ive yet been able to use what i purchased. Is this just an anomaly or is this something i should get used to when dealing with  daz customer support ?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,413
    edited May 31

Is this in Daz Install Manager or Daz Central? Do other plug-ins show as available? For example, you should see the Photoshop Bridge, GoZ, and the Dynamic Clothing Control from the base Daz Studio. Do you see Figure Metrics, the script that comes with Measure Metrics?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • drucdruc Posts: 401

I recently updated my measure metrics to the latest version and it stopped working. I've had it for years and never previoulsy had an issue. I use DIM to install all my Daz purchases. I am using Version 4.22.0.15 Pro Edition (64-bit)

Measure-Metrics.jpg
    617 x 542 - 56K
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,237
    As it indicates, you need to use the latest version of DS...

Thanks Crosswind. That needs to be MUCH clearer, before installation. The product page says 4.22.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,237
    edited June 16

Yep, but each DS release version has its major, minor, patches etc.. version numbers. The plugin you can download from DIM is always the latest version and it can only be used with the latest DS version.

For instance, the latest MeasureMetric plugin version for DS General Release is 1.xx.x.16, so it can only be used with DS version 4.22.0.16. You were using 4.22.0.15, so there was a failure when loading the plugin.

So as a supplement suggestion, each time before you upgrade DS vesion, better carefully back up the installation package of DS as well as plugin folders of the prior version(s).... just in case.

SNAG-2024-6-16-024.png
    723 x 770 - 71K
    Post edited by crosswind on

Thanks