Is there a feature to put clothes over g9 male gens?

Is there a feature to put clothes over (Daz default or third party) g9 male gens? If not it's something I would like to suggest--and can definitely use 

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,358

Not really. When using a clothed figure people tend to use a bulge morph rather than the actual gens.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,075

You could try using the Genital Bulge shape in the clothing (if it isn't there you could set it in the base figure, export the clothing item as OBJ, and load as a new morph) or you could use dForms of MeshGrabber. Of coruse you would also need to pose the anatomical elements to reflect their being held by clothing, at least if in a relaxed state.

• ElorElor Posts: 1,047
  • MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,922

In fact a cool idea for Anatomy squeeze morphs, that make them fit for clothes.

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,508

Masterstroke said:

I tried making this work. Then I decided it was too much hassle and instead put a load of effort into making that highly adjustable morph set so I never had to do it again.

• TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,311

"Under clothes" body shaping morphs that gave the appearance of how clothing interacts with softer body tissue would really elevate renders.