Missing Geometry Editor

Could someone help me? I can't find the 'Geometry Editor' option. It's not showing up in the tool settings, and I couldn't locate it in the Windows workspace either. Although my toolbar has other tabs, I couldn't find it. I heard someone mention to activate 'Daz3d PolygonGroupEditorToolAction,' but my tab reads '??daz3polygongroupeditortoolaction'—I don't know how to activate it or find the Geometry Editor. Can you help me?"

Screenshot 2024-05-02 233844.jpg
1910 x 852 - 276K
Screenshot 2024-05-02 233916.jpg
1913 x 886 - 230K

Comments

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 182
    edited May 2

In that Tool Settings pane you have open, where your screenshot shows "Active Tool" "Node Selection" there is a dropdown arrow that should show available tools.

If all else fails, is Geometry Editor still listed under the Tools menu on the top window menu bar? If so that should at least allow you to select it as the active tool.

Post edited by pctech4ny on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,447

You screenshot doesn't show the application title bar, but I would guess it is not saying "Pro" because you have not yet entered the serial number (the one starting SDZFPRO-040 if you use help>About Installed plug-ins to enter it for the plug-in bundle). If it shows a greyed out SDZFPRO-040-XXXX... then that is aplace-holder sahowing which code goes into the box, it doesn't mean it has been entered.