SOLVED!!! CC Petrichor for Genesis 9 Question

melaniemelanie Posts: 769
edited April 26 in The Commons

Has anyone bought this character yet? I bought it this morning and I was looking for the morph dials for the masculine version. I see the feminie dials, but none for the masculine. The product page shows the male version morphed with other Genesis 9 male figures and I wanted to play with that, but there are no male morph dials for this character that I can find. Have I gone blind and I'm just not seeing them? Or did they forget to include the male morph dials?

Post edited by melanie on

Comments

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276
    edited April 25

So I loaded CC Petrichor and these are the settings I see:

petricor.png
    2368 x 914 - 628K
    Post edited by nemesis10 on
  • ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,033
    edited April 25

There are shaping presets but not separate dials for the masculine. I try to keep new dials to a minimum to keep load times as low as possible as long as possible. 

Post edited by ChangelingChick on
  • melaniemelanie Posts: 769

Thank you for responding.  I was hoping to use the male dials to mix with other Genesis 9 male characters. The only ones I see are female. How did you merge the other characters in the product page so you had other Genesis 9 male characters blended with this character?

Okay, my sister figured it out. She brought in the Petrichor male character and added other characters into it. I was trying to do it with another characters and adding n Petrichor. I got it backwards. So this is resolved.

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,033

You can do it either way. I just dial the masculine in as much as I dialed Petrichor. I've been thinking about making a separate dial set for male versions of the characters, but I also don't want to clutter up the dials, but I think I'll end up doing it anyway in the future. I forget that not everyone uses things the way I do :D

It would be nice if the dials were there, but I know how to work around it now. But thank you for your input, ChanglingChick.