Clothes pass through pelvic

Why is this happening after the similiation. How can i fix it, it's like there is no collision in the pelvic.

SS.PNG
543 x 779 - 305K

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,615

Is that a post-dForce screenshot? Usually when dforce causes a collision the mesh explodes - did you simulate the whole scene or just certain things?

It looks like it's only just inside the figure mesh so you can try increasing any buttock morphs on the skirt (if the skirt has them) or playing with the smoothing & collision iteration parameters.

Another thing you can try is setup a timeline and have the buttocks dialled flat at the first frame and then back to full at the end. Then set dForce to simulate across the timeline and so as the morph "fills out" the dress should behave/conform better.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,793

I remember a folk ever posted this issue and I helped to check but I forgot which product that is.  IIRC, it was a weight issue.

Better name the product first.

• ElorElor Posts: 715

I don't know if it'll work in your case, but I had a similar problem with another product and setting Collision Mode to "Best - Continuous : CCD" fixed it in exchange for longer simulation.

I also had a similar problem when I forget I had made the figure invisible to simulation (and forgot I did it when I ran a simulation a couple of days latter), but in that case, the figure ended naked…

• erkanyavuz1997erkanyavuz1997 Posts: 5
    edited April 27

It is a genesis 8 female base character, but i used morp loader pro for the face. The only part that has no collision is pelvis part maybe i did something like this ( invisible to simulation), but i don't know where to fix. If you tell me more specificly how to fix it it would be better for me, because my english is not too good. Thanks for the answers.

Post edited by erkanyavuz1997 on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,793

First, pls tell us what that "skirt product" is... If we have, we can help to check and find what the problem might be.