Refund?

vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643

Are they behind on issuing refunds?

I submitted a couple products for refunds, but it's been about 3-4 days since I requested them.

Should I submit another refund request?

They typically refund in a day or two. It's never taken this long.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,093

Bumping tickets or creating a new one are both likely to be counter-productive. I appreciate that having to wait for a refund is annoying, but support is busy these days - and I would imagine that the influx of content from renderosity is generating quite a few tickets in one way or another.

• vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643
    edited April 25

Richard Haseltine said:

Bumping tickets or creating a new one are both likely to be counter-productive. I appreciate that having to wait for a refund is annoying, but support is busy these days - and I would imagine that the influx of content from renderosity is generating quite a few tickets in one way or another.

Thank you Richard! 

I didn't know about the Renderosity thing. But I've been seeing some of the artists appearing on DAZ recently, such as PAMAWO, which is nice.

Post edited by vonHobo on
  • Catherine3678abCatherine3678ab Posts: 8,019
    edited April 26

If you go into your help account and click on your name [upper right corner] - can select option to see your tickets. They may indicate status [open/closed/waiting for response].

As to waiting, wait times can vary depending upon method of payment [that's my understanding from some post a long time ago - they could be waiting for clearance from the bank for example]. I have found that seeking refunds to store credit tend to go smoother.

Post edited by Catherine3678ab on
  • vonHobovonHobo Posts: 1,643
    edited April 26

Catherine3678ab said:

If you go into your help account and click on your name [upper right corner] - can select option to see your tickets. They may indicate status [open/closed/waiting for response].

As to waiting, wait times can vary depending upon method of payment [that's my understanding from some post a long time ago - they could be waiting for clearance from the bank for example]. I have found that seeking refunds to store credit tend to go smoother.

Thank you. I looked and the tickets are still saying OPEN.

However, I do see the store credits now. So they refunded yesterday. 

I just had no idea because I never got an email letting me know. They typically send an email when the ticket is resolved.

It's all good now!

Post edited by vonHobo on